What's new

PML-N rally: From ‘go Zardari’ to ‘go Imran’

StandForInsaf

Reaction score
314541-PMLNPHOTOAFP-1325326837-595-640x480.jpg

GUJRANWALA: It was apparent at the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) rally in Gujranwala on Saturday that party chief Nawaz Sharif has started to take former underdog, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), seriously.

While ostensibly, the rally was part of the opposition’s ‘Go Zardari’ campaign, PTI chief Imran Khan seemed to receive as much flak in Nawaz’s speech as the president himself. In fact, the PML-N chief’s speech echoed two of Imran’s key stated agendas – bringing ‘change’, and working against corruption. The Memogate petition, however, was significantly absent from the address.

Addressing a rally which Senator Pervez Rashid estimated to be 150,000 strong and which media more conservatively estimated at 60, 000, Nawaz said he would bring about change to Pakistan himself. This will be brought about through competent and honest people like Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, Ahsan Iqbal, Usman Ibrahim, Ishaq Dar and Khurram Dastgir Khan, he said, taking care to name some of the party’s heavyweights.

The PML-N chief added that Imran’s one-point agenda was to just attract the youth with fake promises, and asked the youth not to be deceived by such elements.

Leader of the Opposition Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan also picked up a similar thread, asking rhetorically why Imran had not criticised the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) in his Karachi rally.

Gas price hikes

President Asif Ali Zardari’s government, however, also faced severe criticism from the PML-N chief. Price hikes in gas and electricity were at the top of the list – Nawaz was, after all, speaking in an industrial area worst affected by the energy crisis. Promising to build dams and develop coal and thermal energy if his party came to power, he said PML-N would ‘not accept any price hikes’ and if the government did not withdraw the decision, it will ‘play its final role in removing the government’.

Placing the blame for inflation squarely on the government, he said the price increases were a result of a government move to issue ‘new bank notes worth Rs2 billion every day’.

A small hint at the Memogate controversy did appear: Nawaz said the government was defying certain Supreme Court rulings. The May 2 Abbottabad raid, on the other hand, he termed ‘unacceptable’.

Adamant not to be outshone by a PTI ‘tsunami’, Nawaz termed his own entourage from Lahore to Gujranwala a ‘mini long march’.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 1st, 2012.

Nawaz sharif is a seasoned politician and a starlwat man. Imran khan is just another useful idiot for the pakistani army. Use and throw material really.

Nawaz sharif saab is the man. Imran khan is just another useful idiot for the pakistani army. Use and throw material really.

Sharif saab has real balls. Mashalla what a huge gathering.
But history shows other things.
Nawaz sharif is creation of the dictators.

Sharif saab has real balls.

Where were sharifs ball when he was crying in prison, it seemed he had no balls at this time.

But you might be aware of his balls in another context, if you are in such admiration of his balls i assume you have been playing with his balls to deduce they are real.

PMLN can bring all the heavyweights they want as only the will of the people will succeed and these men you say have REAL BALLS in fact have none.

The so called Beacon of change the Angel Imran khan talks about change but someone ask him what change he is talking about? He made his party from dictators musharafs crooks like kasuri and murtaza and that shah mahmood qureshi, somehow people think he has become an angel because he is touched by the pure angel Imran khan lol what a joke.

My answer to you is a follow up question. Who exploded your (nuclear) 'Bums'?

Sharif the A-Hole certainly didn't.
It was the Army and ISI together which provided security and had this planned up.

HOWEVER

NAWAZ the A-Hole sharif, froze all foreign currency accounts at that moment, which caused enormous loss to Pakistan.
FDI had a serious nose bleeding and didn't trust Pakistan after that.

So People when ever any one tries to say sharif sharif for 28th May, please do remind them of the blunder that A-hole did.

My answer to you is a follow up question. Who exploded your (nuclear) 'Bums'?

Seen as though you have first hand experience with sharifs balls, you have no room for a follow up question and what kind of answer is that. Firstly you're talking about his balls and now nuclear 'bums' man you have some serious issues and fetish's that you need to resolve by spending a night with sharif again.

The so called Beacon of change the Angel Imran khan talks about change but someone ask him what change he is talking about? He made his party from dictators musharafs crooks like kasuri and murtaza and that shah mahmood qureshi, somehow people think he has become an angel because he is touched by the pure angel Imran khan lol what a joke.

Beacon of change, he has clearly stated what he will do and how to implement change. I don't see sharif/zardari talking how to bring about change. O i forgot they bring change by plundering our country.

The party may well have crooks from the past, but they are a lower degree of crooks than sharif/zardari clans. Musharaf did a lot more than sharif/zardari eventhough i don't agree with half the stuff he did.

Admit it pmln n ppp are sh1tting their pants, they are thinking no more $$$ what shall we do. O lets join up, sharif and zardari are litterly going to bed together, thats not going to be a nice sight to see.

Nawaz sharif is a seasoned politician and a starlwat man. Imran khan is just another useful idiot for the pakistani army. Use and throw material really.

Hey hindu :lol: why don't you comment on your anna hazare or manmohan singh....

I feel like Puking every time a "bhartiya" tell us (Pakistanis) about OUR politics ..... I mean ....c'mon now ......Go vote for your Ninendar modi whatever

Back
Top Bottom