What's new

PML-N giving 3 NA seats to ASWJ the group behind #ShiaGenocide

Come on friends.... don't blame the source...I don't think SA administration or any people from GOV would be really doing this....Rather if his claims are true, then their might be some fringe elements in SA society who may be a silent supporter of this...And the next question that comes to my mind is SA is involved with many Muslim nations around the globe...Why only Pakistan is so much influenced by this kind of activities by the fringe groups from SA....Why not Muslims from India,BD,Indonesia or Malaysia like nations are impacted...So this is the time to look within yourselves rather than blaming SA...SA has involved with so many positive things in Pakistan too....

PTI followers are liar. Just to prove one point, PTI has gone upto so low level

Timeline Photos | Facebook

BDdNc-hCIAAvmep.jpg:large

this is address at their chamcha madrissa who they fund, and here exactly here suicide bomber killed Mufti Naimi. exactly where PMLN goon Shoda sharif said this...

So, Shariah shouldn't be implemented in Pakistan and Pakistan should lick US Shoes? Or Taliban Khan now got more funds from USA than TTP?

Come on friends.... don't blame the source...I don't think SA administration or any people from GOV would be really doing this....Rather if his claims are true, then their might be some fringe elements in SA society who may be a silent supporter of this...And the next question that comes to my mind is SA is involved with many Muslim nations around the globe...Why only Pakistan is so much influenced by this kind of activities by the fringe groups from SA....Why not Muslims from India,BD,Indonesia or Malaysia like nations are impacted...So this is the time to look within yourselves rather than blaming SA...SA has involved with so many positive things in Pakistan too....

Gulf countries specifically qatar and KSA have a long history of medlling in the affairs of pakistan whether they political or strategic. Its just that people now are just getting sick of it. We dont need saudi oil as we can easily import it from centeral asian states as well as iran. There was a time when people used to respect saudi king more than their own life. Now it is fairly obvious that saudis can no longer be trusted. We should develop our relation with china, iran and centeral asian states as it is much more viable option for our economy.

Gulf countries specifically qatar and KSA have a long history of medlling in the affairs of pakistan whether they political or strategic. Its just that people now are just getting sick of it. We dont need saudi oil as we can easily import it from centeral asian states as well as iran. There was a time when people used to respect saudi king more than their own life. Now it is fairly obvious that saudis can no longer be trusted. We should develop our relation with china, iran and centeral asian states as it is much more viable option for our economy.

I respect your sentiment...But still now you are not understanding my question...Why SA is allowed to meddle in your affair when SA does not do the same thing to other Muslim nations that i have given the example...So it is time to examine yourself about the reason for which you are prone to be used by foreign powers..Apart from SA, even i always see that Pakistan blames US and the West for the existing situation.....So if you donot analyze the reason for which SA is meddling in your affair, then what is the guarantee that Iran,China and other Central Asian countries will not meddle in your affair?....So remove the root cause that you have the control and capacity to do it rather than simply blaming the external factors who are not in control of your nation...

I respect your sentiment...But still now you are not understanding my question...Why SA is allowed to meddle in your affair when SA does not do the same thing to other Muslim nations that i have given the example...So it is time to examine yourself about the reason for which you are prone to be used by foreign powers..Apart from SA, even i always see that Pakistan blames US and the West for the existing situation.....So if you donot analyze the reason for which SA is meddling in your affair, then what is the guarantee that Iran,China and other Central Asian countries will not meddle in your affair?....So remove the root cause that you have the control and capacity to do it rather than simply blaming the external factors who are not in control of your nation...

That is true if we are not weak from inside then other cant influence us at all. Our leader like nawaz shareif and zardari are US and saudi stooges. But what i am talking about is that this is a solution for our economic problems as well. Gawadar port is a gold mine which can link all the centeral asian states to pakistan. Not to mention it can become an energy route for china as they are developing and we wil certainly benefit from it. The main target is gawadar port as it will affect many port in gulf region. I am fine with a bit of politics but killing of my countrymen is something i cant endure.

PMLN should not support banned organization. It is against the interest of Pakistan. It is not only damaging one religious section, but damaging our image, investment and law n order situation.
For few riyals, Mercedes, they should not sell country in the hands of terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom