What's new

PMA parade charger horse "Prince" died yasterday . Led parade for more than 10 years. #CUT

This is a Defence Forum, so logically everything related to Defence will be mentioned in this Forum, if you have reservations, which you do, have u can always use the option of 'Report' to register your grievances. Have a nice day
:hitwall::wave:

It is for a country. where horse (Zuljana) are openly buried with Quranic verses while humans are killed for unproven Blasphemy accusations.

13516498_1267426093276736_8857342715394098211_n.jpg

13501917_1267426083276737_1881126361868830020_n.jpg

13439091_1267426036610075_7714447880116961406_n.jpg
Weird right?
Rich people love their dogs while poor pray for pieces of bread... not that the rich are wrong but it feels a bit weird!

What about iftaar parties?
No sir he's right... i have been defeated... now i will go to my lonely corner and weep...

such a great informative thread. oh i spoiled it. i am sorry, people will be anxiously waiting for the biography of that horse.
Inshallah! but don't be surprised when you see one and it might be written by an engineer who couldn't find a job... mulk ko L jo lga hua ha...

It is really a shocking news for me as I love this great parade and this pretty horse.

Weird right?
Rich people love their dogs while poor pray for pieces of bread... not that the rich are wrong but it feels a bit weird!

It feels weird, because MashAllah your conscience is still alive.

Thank u Soldier...
Animals serving the Armed forces are considered soldiers, you my friend need to upgrade your knowledge...

Thank u for it services Soldier :)

Hi,

I believe service dogs in the U S military are given a rank above their handlers---so if there is any abuse---it is like abusing a superior.

I wish that all military service and parade horses also had service ranks---.

Hi,

I believe service dogs in the U S military are given a rank above their handlers---so if there is any abuse---it is like abusing a superior.

I wish that all military service and parade horses also had service ranks---.

The dogs also get a pension when they retire. Usually they become the pets of their handlers. The bond is that strong.

Back
Top Bottom