What's new

PMA Long Course Query

asfandatspeaker

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam O Allaikum !

Dear All, hope you all doing fine and fighting the corona virus pandemic.
I have bachelors of engineering degree in Electrical engineering B.E Electrical Engineering. I looked upon the advertisement about PMA 146 LC. As per eligibility criteria following disciplines are listed for 4 years Graduate program,

B.S/B.A (Hon)/BBA/BPA

So are B.E degree holders eligible?
Should I apply or wait for chance for SSC?

Thanks and Blessings!

Warm Regards

Asfand

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Yes, you should apply in DSSC instead.
Assalam O Allaikum !

Dear All, hope you all doing fine and fighting the corona virus pandemic.
I have bachelors of engineering degree in Electrical engineering B.E Electrical Engineering. I looked upon the advertisement about PMA 146 LC. As per eligibility criteria following disciplines are listed for 4 years Graduate program,

B.S/B.A (Hon)/BBA/BPA

So are B.E degree holders eligible?
Should I apply or wait for chance for SSC?

Thanks and Blessings!

Warm Regards

Asfand

View attachment 630048 View attachment 630048

Kindly get your account approved before you can use the forums, brother.

Thanks alot for the reply!
I am a bit confused at the moment and I would appreciate a brief set of options available for me in both SSC or LCC !

May Allah Bless us All!

Dear Community!

With the the advancement in social media and ease of access in digital world,I hereby take this opportunity to introduce myself. Well, I am Asfand from Rawalpindi, a graduate of electrical engineering. I have keen interest in technology, science, development and social political issues. Having out thinking beyond restrictions of what are considered to be generally acceptable opinions both culturally and religiously.

With this hope to increase our knowledge, I deeply wishes you all!

With Warm Regards
Asfand

Dear Community!

With the the advancement in social media and ease of access in digital world,I hereby take this opportunity to introduce myself. Well, I am Asfand from Rawalpindi, a graduate of electrical engineering. I have keen interest in technology, science, development and social political issues. Having out thinking beyond restrictions of what are considered to be generally acceptable opinions both culturally and religiously.

With this hope to increase our knowledge, I deeply wishes you all!

With Warm Regards
Asfand

Welcome to the forum. I will not move this thread to members introduction section as it contains your personal information, I will however request you to please introduce yourself in the section here:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/new-introductions.333336/
Try and avoid sharing personal info like phone number or address etc.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

As for your questions related to recruitment, Please note that this is not a military recruitment center website/forum. We are a private debate and discussion forum and cover topics ranging from Defense to Social issues to Economics and World and Pakistan affairs. I will suggest you ask the question at your nearest recruitment center or may ask here to seek help from some members who know a bit more about this.
https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/pakistan-defence-military-careers.145/

You can ask your question in "Join Army" Thread.

Back
Top Bottom