What's new

For Engineers, Join Pakistan Army As Captain Through Short Service Commission

aoa
please do let me know one thing please ...
i did my Bachelor in GEOLOGY and i attended short courses for GIS in my uni ... am i eligible to apply for PAK ARMY????

aoa
please do let me know one thing please ...
i did my Bachelor in GEOLOGY and i attended short courses for GIS in my uni ... am i eligible for joining?

Please contact any Army recruitment centre to clarify your doubts and get reliable information.

Is the intake twice a year? I saw that It happened in Nov 2013 and then now in June 2014. When will be the next time it will happen. And when they say the age limit is 28 years. Does that mean that somebody who is 28 years and 364 days will qualify? Or does it means that it should be less than 28 years old?

Sir I have some confusion regarding Education requirement. You said that there should be no D grade throughout academic career. Now does it means D grade in semester system (grade in any subject) or it means D grade in annual system?

"D"grade in a subject sets us to in eligible or "D" grade for a semester, kindly confirm this . thanks

How many times in a year the induction for corps of engineers held??

For corps of engineers(civil engineers) when the induction for 2015 year will open( any rough estimation)???

Please contact any Army recruitment centre to clarify your doubts and get reliable information.
when induction for corps of engineers will start for year 2015.???

Dear,

BCS (4 years) can apply ??? Short course means, maximum Col or can be promoted more ???

Thanks,
Sameer

Hello everyone
I have BE Electrical and willing to apply for the commission in military. my query is that the job asked here is for Information, communication and technology officers (ICTO) as they have also said for BE Electrical while I want to go in EME core because I think EME officers go for the machinery and ordinance factory while ICTO are just for communication and networking work mean i personally want to join automation, machinery type work that is my passion. so what you guys suggest that will it matter to wait for the posts of eme or the above given (ICTO) will provide me the desired work in field.
Because before this ad electrical engineers were only demanded for EME while ICTO were IT and geo informatics etc.
Please Help. 

yes they are same as after PMA L/C though it is Short service commission but all facilitates and ranks will be the same but the chances to go to higher ranks through short service commission is very tough.
@junaid need to contact u for some info!!

Aoa
Need some information
i have done Bs telecom engineering wth percentage of 62 % then i work with signal unit for one year and afterwards i went to UK for Msc in Telecom engineering nd passed wth 54 percentage..am i eligible to apply for ICTO :( please help me in solving my mind confusion...i m keen to join army as Icto ..am i elible to apply for ICTO

Sir I have some confusion regarding Education requirement. You said that there should be no D grade throughout academic career. Now does it means D grade in semester system (grade in any subject) or it means D grade in annual system?
plz reply

i've applied in EME (biomedical engr) test will be in the end of june.
I just wanted to ask what type of initial test will be conducted.???please guide me?if sm1 have info aboit that..!!!

i wanted to know if i am eligible to join Pakistan Army CORPS of Engineering. I am a Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Student in Sophomore Year in U.A.E. My CPGA is pretty decent but the problem is i have not done my A levels. As over here you can get into University after completing your O levels. And will that be a problem ?

Sir I Want to Ask About Bond. here's Mentioned that 7 Years .. But Why 7 Years After 7 Years We Will retired or Released by Army? Or We Will retire At Age Of 60? Plz Clear it ?

Can we apply for comisssion in pak armed forces after M.sc in Geo physics? ??

Back
Top Bottom