What's new

PMA Long Course 134 Registration mistake

Not necessary, Most of the FRCs that I have come across, Have different 5 initial digits of CNICs of Father vs kids.
Oh sorry, I thought something else. The family number is the middle group. However the first five numbers are equal of all family members are permanent resident of the same place.

images (21).jpeg

Oh sorry, I thought something else. The family number is the middle group. However the first five numbers are equal of all family members are permanent resident of the same place.

View attachment 838577
Even this pic is incorrect,

Rarely have I seen the second group being even similar (let alone same).

Reason ? What if they live in the same place (same first group), And have the same fam (same second group)

Sir I was writing the correct father CNIC at the time of registration but they said that your Father CNIC is not incorrect please help me how can I registered again

I made a mistake while registration, last 3 digits of my father's CNIC are 22-3 while i have mistakenly put 82-3 and submitted for registration , Will I get rejected if I don't correct this?
If any Solution Please reply .

slam i have entered my father cnic incorrect so is there any way to correct this plz reply.

Back
Top Bottom