What's new

PMA LC after BS (CS)

ali sufyan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalamoalikum

Can I apply for PMA LC after BS(CS)? PMA LC requirements state that any one having 60% in graduation and 50% in intermediate is eligible. I am having 55% marks in my intermediate; does it also include GPA system. Currently I am having 2.52 CGPA which is (i think) equivalent to 62.5% in annual system. Am I eligible? Yet I have a last semester to go.

I also asked these questions from webmaster of joinpakarmy.gov.pk but seems like they are having too much queries and traffic as 131 LC is going on.

Assalamoalikum

Can I apply for PMA LC after BS(CS)? PMA LC requirements state that any one having 60% in graduation and 50% in intermediate is eligible. I am having 55% marks in my intermediate; does it also include GPA system. Currently I am having 2.52 CGPA which is (i think) equivalent to 62.5% in annual system. Am I eligible? Yet I have a last semester to go.

I also asked these questions from webmaster of joinpakarmy.gov.pk but seems like they are having too much queries and traffic as 131 LC is going on.
Read This

http://www.defence.pk/forums/join-pakistan-army/218902-registration-131-pma-long-course-open.html

All the requirements are written there , If you fulfill all the requirements then you are eligible.

Back
Top Bottom