PMA 150 LONG COURSE

Arslan999

New Recruit

Aoa, I am 20 years old currently in fsc part 2 pre engr I want to apply for PMA long course 150 this year the required percentage is 55% but my % in first year is 51.8% I want to ask that will I be eligible to apply on the basis of hope certificate that I'll be able to secure 55% overall percentage
Thanks

Aoa, I am 20 years old currently in fsc part 2 pre engr I want to apply for PMA long course 150 this year the required percentage is 55% but my % in first year is 51.8% I want to ask that will I be eligible to apply on the basis of hope certificate that I'll be able to secure 55% overall percentage
Thanks
you need a hope certificate for at least 75%.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1648316470074.jpg
    FB_IMG_1648316470074.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 47
But here it says hope certificate of 55%
That is for those who have obtained more than 55% in first yaar. If you have secured less than 55% than hope certificate will not work, only chance it has of working if you get a hope certificate of 75%, even than it's 50/50

Thanks
Hope certificate 55% means that you will get a hope certificate from your college that you will get 55% marks on aggregate (1st and 2nd year combined) - I suggest you do well in second year and apply after getting your results of FSC.

That's what I am saying that I will get an hope certificate for 55% aggregate and I am willing to apply this year because I don't want to be over age

That is for those who have obtained more than 55% in first yaar. If you have secured less than 55% than hope certificate will not work, only chance it has of working if you get a hope certificate of 75%, even than it's 50/50
sir is there public speaking still in 2020 ISSB

Hi! I wrote orakzia instead of orakzai in my name in registration for PMA long course 150. Kindly guide me, what should I do.

You can change it at recruitment center. When you visit for initial tests, let them know it and they will do it.