What's new

PM wanted to appoint pro-democratic military expert as army chief

In many countries, ppl hardly know name of their army chief.

In many countries, ppl hardly know name of their army chief.

I think folks who do take interest in matters of national interest do know their own Military Head and other important figures

I think in some countries folks have Minister of Defence who is the public facing employee of government but in background the people doing the work are normally Military Heads

We just don't have the middle man and there is direct communication for more efficient communication between PM and Military head that is all

I do have interest in portugal s politics and I almost know names of related political figures of last 20 yrs. But beleive me I dont know any army chief.

Most of the media outlets especially hawaldar anchors have been taken by a shock. This group wishing for either a rigid general or an extension. So now news outlets try to make sense of decision about which they were largely in complete dark.

According to Aftab Iqbal, N league is more than happy to have Bajwa.

by democracy these characters mean looking the other wahile they loot, rape and plunder the counter and work as sahulatkar e dehshatgard.......
the right to appoint transfer etc of personnel ie. all personnel matter should be taken away from these characters and only those cleared as honest by ISI and MI should be permitted government employment and promotions and appointments.

additionally the "parliament" is full of the biggest crooks and criminals in the country....again contect of election should be limited to those cleared by ISI and MI....all others should be barred.....

Democracy in Pakistan is the open rampant corruption. Next time a petty thief who steals out of desperation should claim democracy is under threat when caught!

So this COAS comes with stamped Democracy quality standard checked!

All he gave was his opinion about possible intervention during Dharna , which was a sane one too. This never ending cycle of military interventions actually gives the incompetent govs the face saving and damage control while repeating this circle over and over again. Pakistani nation should realise the consequences of voting carelessly and face them. If they are hoodwinked again well it would be shame but there is no knight in shining armour coming to their rescue. They should realise only roads, bridges, underpasses and metros won't cut it for them.
All it needs is someone to show them it can be done and whst they are missing. It is here sadly where IK could have captilised and he had 5 years to show someone in Gujrat there is light at the end of tunnel. He could have created a perception working with media about a truly progressive KPK while being its CM rather than morphing into an image of yelling, disgraceful and unhappy national leader. PTI seriously needs services of public image consultants.

All is still not last IK should go into background and do some image rebuilding. Designate few as mouthpieces and retain his own stature. Focus on KPK and start a coordinated projection programme. Flood media with sub liminal messaging of projection. Create a perception.

Army if can provide Pakistan with free and fair elections 2018, it is all the intervention they can do for Pakistan that will outwiegh any other adventure.

Unfortunately Pakistan has extreme shortage of leadership. Pakistan has no institution to produce or polish the people with this skill. Only person who can face NS is Imran Khan . Otherwise forget everything and get ready of extended kings rule of NS.

Unfortunately Pakistan has extreme shortage of leadership. Pakistan has no institution to produce or polish the people with this skill. Only person who can face NS is Imran Khan . Otherwise forget everything and get ready of extended kings rule of NS.
At the end of the day it all boils down to what the silent majority of the Pak folks want....

and look where that got the us
hated by everyone around the world and losing power to the chinese

this is why a good dictatorship is better than a corrupt democracy
unless imran khan comes up as the pm or anyone else thats not corrupt,this system can go to hell

Sir, no offense. This post isn't worth an answer. You went from Pakistan, to the US and China and then to Mr. Khan. Extremely connected and logical post. Way to go. Please don't respond back with such conspiracy theories. Thanks

People should behave and use their brains instead of criticixing. you cant get 100 but this govt is thous@nd time better than previous and the people who blame pm should remember that raheel was also pm's choice .

Back
Top Bottom