What's new

PM to innaugurate 4300 MW Dasu dam, Terbela-5 1320 MW extension and 1100MW Kohala Dam

Sorry for bringing India into this. But India adds about 20000 MW of power very year into it's grid and Pakistan is planning to add about 19000 MW by 2025 according to another thread. So Pakistan in 10 years will add less energy than India in one year.

Source Please

All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?
hahaha jab kuch hota nahi hai to maan baap ki batain karna shuru kar daytay hain I am guessing you dont have parents :)

Sorry for bringing India into this. But India adds about 20000 MW of power very year into it's grid and Pakistan is planning to add about 19000 MW by 2025 according to another thread. So Pakistan in 10 years will add less energy than India in one year.

By 2025 if Pakistan's economy keeps growing over 5%, power consumption would have increased by huge amounts and there is a need of a long term plan. India even though add more than entire Pakistan's production capacity into its power grid every year still face power cuts.

No need to be sorry. You just can't stop yourself.

this is the limit. this is the last tunnel that was constructed with the dam for irrigation. the dam early design had four tunnels but the moron govt didnt utilize all four tunnels for some "unknown" reason (kick backs from oil companies ofcourse,citing power production only during three months as the reason).
one more tunnels was later added for irrigation but the expert found that it can also be used for power generation, this is the tunnel 5. the tarbela V extension will work on tunnel 5

The Design Of Tarbela Does Include The Room For Building A 6th Tunnel So I Assure You That Tarbela 6 Is Pretty Much Possible

So 6th extention will generate another 1300mw?

That I Don't Know All I Know That A Provision For 6th Tunnel Is There So Tarbela 6 Is Possible Generation Capacity Can Only Be Ascertained After Detailed Feasibilities

5th extension? What happened to the 4th extension project? Has it been launched already? Did not see any news for that.

That I Don't Know All I Know That A Provision For 6th Tunnel Is There So Tarbela 6 Is Possible Generation Capacity Can Only Be Ascertained After Detailed Feasibilities
Never heard of 6th tunnel.even the 5th one was only for irrigation but they think they can work it out

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom