What's new

PM Sharif to undergo 'open heart surgery'

May Allah give him good health and long life with Emaan.
“For indeed in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest” Quran

Ok....but there has been corruption done for the past 70 years......you conveniently forget all the other partners in crime? Zardari, Kiyani, IK, Mushy and the list goes on and on?

And if the "people of Pakistan" you referred to, who "don't want him"......are who? The few million idiots that support extremism based politics of IK???? Well, I am SURE the MAJORITY of the Pakistanis who elected this guy for the third time.....doesn't give a f**k about this tiny little minority and how they think or perceive this guy vs. their total nut job leader.

What's sad is, as a human that you've gone down to such a low in your life, that you see politics above a sick person. No wonder you and your corrupt leader haven't won, and won't win in 2018 either. Low life fools who don't even have the common respect to pray for a sick person, can't win because they are morally bankrupt like your post. Very sad to see but its expected from people like you. If God cared about your little inhumane opinion, I am sure NS would've been dead years ago. What a sad day for humans when they look at their political agenda before they look at another sick human!!!!

Did you tell IK the same thing that life is short? Allows your daughter you abandon the Islamic right to receive support from you, don't drink as Alcohol is forbidden, don't do corruption because its forbidden in almost all religions, etc,etc? How about you go tell that to IK, while NS rests up and feels better. You sad people couldn't win seats in elections and now praying that he dies? He will be the PM till the God wants him to be, he'll also live till the God wants him to live. Nothing you or other people do about it. And yes, I did see the first line of your post with pretentious pray for him and the lecture.

This is how low the humans like you have become. You couldn't just simply pray for a sick person. You have to take a look at your political situation and then write a speech about it showing that he's a criminal. When you, yourself haven't paid taxes for the past many years since you started to work. And you have your own leaders, who do corruption and it becomes the word of God. But others are doomed if their name is mentioned. You guys posts are just as hypocrite as your leader's entire life, both personal and political!!
May be you need to calm the fvck down and realise not everyone is IK worshipper and stop looking through prism of Nawaz vs IK. If someone doesn't like an aspect of Nawaz Sharif doesn't mean it is out of hatred for nawaz and love for IK. I consider NS as the most suitable to lead Pakistan if he understands the gravity of international state of play and starts to behave as a true Statesman! Is it too hard to ask?
Well Nawaz Shareef is sick, well do you know who else is sick? Probably million Pakistanis who die each year Mothers who die while childbirth. Children with simple preventable diseases. Is it entirely NS fault. No! But he must step up and lead like a leader should. He needs to be better. Does that make me IK philic?

Read again..
I know what you mean

You think he's not a "statesman"?? LOL, he is the ONLY statesman there is right now. You think Gen. Raheel is a better person to be a statesman? That's my guess. Take a look at the looming American sanctions......you know what triggered them among many things? Gen. Raheel's visit to the US and forceful desire to meet with Obama to "discuss" issues. Its the SAME Obama who had Gen. McCrystal flown out of Afghanistan on a small issue, taken to Washington DC, and sent in front of him without delay and he fired him and said "it was important to maintain civilian control over Pentagon". End of the story. You need more of people who can bring investments like NS did for China, normalized relations with Russia, said no to KSA but still managed to break that Gap. Turkey, the UAE, etc, etc.

Unfortunately, millions of Pakistanis are not running Pakistan but NS is. So he's in the news. You should go tell the media to talk about those "millions of children who are sick" and not somehow relate their sickness as a result of something NS did. Keep this propaganda away and go tell the media to quit bullshitting on IK's funds and talk about the sick children. I'd love to hear your humanity among others on here bashing a sick person. Show me when you write to the effing media about it. Bring out your fake, propaganda filled humanity and show us the way :enjoy:
You are the reason why we have and will never prosper.

1. Ethnic pride: where is NS vote bank from?
  2. Now started to move: good job hope he does well in Agriculture in next term
  3. You doesn't mean you personally, it is the same mindset that worships leaders and kisses their hands. 70 years old sad, depressed and negative personalitiesand minds at work in 2016

There is a very famous saying" Dushman Maray Khushi Na Kariee, Sajan Wee Mara Jana Way" Get well soon PM

May be an open heart surgery brings change of heart for him and he may do something for the betterment of the masses specially people living below the poverty line. But as per my personal circle many persons speculate that Mr. N.S wanted to leave the country / premiership and if sounds quite suspicious that recently Doctor says he is well know but suddenly he need surgery.

Only God knows better, I wish him good health and speedy recovery.

I wish him well for his surgery.

Though it pains me that even after being in power for 30 years, he failed to build any hospital that was worthy enough to operate on our beloved PM. Even the American Ambassador used Pakistani Hospitals for his treatment and was satisfied with the services. Too bad our Corrupt PM does not find the facilities to his liking.
Actually shabaaz shriaf built a very good heart hospital in Rawalpindi. I have seen many poor people got heart treatment in there free of cost

Rawalpindi-Institute-of-Cardiology-RIC.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rawalpindi_Institute_of_Cardiology

Wish him a good recovery. Odd that I utter this about the Sharifs, but somewhere in their selfish business minded hearts they are still people with love for their land; misplaced, misguided and laced in cowardice, but still its there in them somewhere.

Zardari though, is a different creature altogether.

get well soon Mr. PM ... and may Allah keep u safe and sound ..

May Allah give him a new heart to serve people more with honesty equality justice and free of corruption.

I hope he gets well soon.

But there's this funny thing, we are gonna get ourselves treated in USA or UK, but gonna ask the people of Pakistan to pray? You have no confidence on your medical system and your doctors, your kids study abroad, you have dual nationality, own property aboard, but gonna rule innocent people of Pakistan. If you can't even trust this medical system and doctors, then why don't you freaking change it or step down. Show some mercy to this nation.

@Zibago Your favorite personality is in hospital. Did you make a dua for him after Jumah prayer? *serious face*

What pains me the most, is that NS built the new Pakistan and an entire infrastructure that NEVER existed in the past 70 years.

What new Pakistan are you talking about? Building Motorways and Roads that lets you pocket billions of dollars in kickbacks is not New Pakistan. What about our Schools, Healthcare and Social Development. That's Zero. If you want to see the real infrastructure, go and read up the infrastructure that was built during Ayub Khan's era. And do bear in mind, i am from Lahore so off course my word holds more weight because i am a son of the soil and you're an American right :D haha.

And your IK, been in power for three years, couldn't effing produce an EGG in KPK.

How would you know? You're an American, you don't even know how KPK looks like. KPK within 3 years leads all Provinces in terms of Governance, Education and Healthcare. If that's not progress, than do tell me what progress is in your books. But you're correct, Punjab leads every Province in terms of corruption so yes PML-N has done some amazing job there.

The place is the same crap hole it was before IK came.

How would you know? You're an American, you have never been to KPK.

So instead of pouring your hypocrite prayers, how about you tell IK for the LOVE OF GOD, go do some work for once in KPK????

The work is good enough that he can get treated within Pakistan, he does not has to jet off to London on taxpayers money to get treated. #SMACK DOWN

And do tell IK that he, Tareen and Aleem and the remainder of the gang should be ready for jail-time for their corruption. Its coming.

Sure, what's stopping the Federal Government from arresting them?

And it's funny coming this from a PML-N supporter, when the likes of Ishaq Dollar, Pervaiz Rasheed, Khwaja Asif, Saad Rafique, Ayaz Sadiq, Abid Sher Ali, Rana Sanaullah, Haji Akram, Ch Jaffar, Daniyal Aziz, Riaz Malik, Pervaiz Malik, Rana Tanveer, Javed Iqbal, Tahir Iqbal etc etc (Gosh the list is too long for me to even name these corrupt MNA's from PML-N) sit in PML-N.

I hope he gets well soon.

But there's this funny thing, we are gonna get ourselves treated in USA or UK, but gonna ask the people of Pakistan to pray? You have no confidence on your medical system and your doctors, your kids study abroad, you have dual nationality, own property aboard, but gonna rule innocent people of Pakistan. If you can't even trust this medical system and doctors, then why don't you freaking change it or step down. Show some mercy to this nation.

@Zibago Your favorite personality is in hospital. Did you make a dua for him after Jumah prayer? *serious face*
You are in USA and i am in UK . does it mean we have no trust in Pakistan if we go for study or work abroad? Pakistan definitely lacking behind USA/UK and others developed country as long as health care, education concern and if you can afford good education and better health care facilities abroad then whats problem?

Back
Top Bottom