What's new

PM Nawaz Sharif send mitai to Modi on diwali .

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If i said what i really want to admin will most likely will ban me. Whats wrong with this ***** PM

10177362_10152771721112403_6273561612615580983_n.jpg

Ye lo.. Ye kaisa PM elect kiya hai pakis ne :rofl:
anyways are pakis allowed to wish happy IDOL worshipping festival?
Ye to kuffar ho gaya..

It was a Supreme Court that gave clean chit to (alleged) Murderer Modi - Now its Pakistani Premier ...

Modi gets vindicated in Pakistanis eyes...

Ye lo.. Ye kaisa PM elect kiya hai pakis ne :rofl:
anyways are pakis allowed to wish happy IDOL worshipping festival?
Ye to kuffar ho gaya..

Using pakis word here on Pakistani forum is very smart. I want to believe u dont know why u should not use this word..

Can admin take care of it plz

@cb4 @WishLivePak and all other nooni pooni kuch sharam karo

While General Pasha (former spy chief) can land a job in the UAE with a Western think-tank and there is no security risk in that.

On the other hand, sending sweets to Modi is treachery of the highest order. Hang Nawaz Sharif at once; no trial is needed.

In this country, writing a stupid memo is considered treason while military officers being involved with politics and terrorist outfits is PATRIOTISM.

Just ask PTI; Pasha is a God-sent Patriotic Angel to them.

While General Pasha (former spy chief) can land a job in the UAE with a Western think-tank and there is no security risk in that.

On the other hand, sending sweets to Modi is treachery of the highest order. Hang Nawaz Sharif at once; no trial is needed.

In this country, writing a stupid memo is considered treason while military officers being involved with politics and terrorist outfits is PATRIOTISM.

Nailed it man.:-) Whats wrong in sending some sweets ?:mad:

You seem to have huge problems with Pakistan military, I can understand that much, but what ISI or military has to do with the thread topic? Besides, there is nothing wrong sending sweet mart or what not but please look at the situation on the borders. What message Nawaz is sending to his troops? It appears to me that Nawaz is totally oblivious of the emotions of Pakistani public and those who are defending this country with their blood. One cant be a leader if does not oblige to the wishes of his people. Rest you are entitled to your opinion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom