What's new

PM Modi steps on China's toes yet again: This time in Myanmar

Looking forward to PM Modi's visit to Beijing: Chinese premier : World, News - India Today

modi_keqiang_myanmar_650.jpg

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday had his first meeting with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, who said that China is looking forward to the Indian leader's maiden visit to Beijing, a PTI report stated.

Modi met Li at the Myanmar International Convention Centre on the sidelines of the back-to-back India-ASEAN and East Asia summits in Myanmar's capital.

Li was among the first leaders to have greeted Modi over phone after the latter was sworn in as Prime Minister in May this year. He had pledged then to build a "robust" relationship with Modi's government.

During the meeting, Modi recalled the visit of Chinese President Xi Jinping to India in September, saying it would be remembered as a memorable visit.

Responding to Modi's comment, Li said President Xi's visit was a "high-success".

Li also said that China was looking forward to welcoming Modi.

"Keen to have you visit China. Look forward to seeing you in Beijing," Li was quoted as saying by Ministry of External Affairs spokesman Syed Akbaruddin.

The Prime Minister met Li on a day when he had several bilateral meetings for the third day today during the course of his 10-day three-nation tour that will also take him to Australia and Fiji.

Modi met Russian Premier Dmitry Medvedev and Philippines President Benigno Aquino among other world leaders on Thursday.

The External Affairs Ministry spokesperson had told reporters in Delhi on Monday there will be a "structured" meeting and delegation-level talks between the Prime Minister and the Chinese Premier in Myanmar.

Li is second-ranked in the Communist Party of China (CPC) after President Xi.

Modi will also have an opportunity to interact with President Xi during an informal meet of the leaders of the five-nation BRICS bloc on the fringes of the G-20 summit in Brisbane.

Modi and Xi are likely to enhance their rapport struck during their meetings at the BRICS summit in July in Brazil and during the President's visit to India in September.

Although Xi's India visit was, in some sense, overshadowed by the stand-off in Chumar along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), Indian and Chinese officials are apparently keen to focus on the positives, such as the USD 20 billion investment pledge from China, and to take concrete steps to move forward agreements such as the setting up of China-dedicated industrial parks in India.

National Security Advisor Ajit Doval also attended the meeting.

Your statement ,modi is a mass muderer,can you tell us where did you pull that from .

That's what Indian themselves (i.e. Congress supporters) have made him famous for in the rest of the world.

No one in the world can change that association now, not a single article in the international media can be written about Modi, without mentioning the Gujarat riots.

I'm from Hong Kong. I have more choice that 200 million Indian Dalits, I don't have to walk several meters away away from someone higher caste? I have the choice to live in a place with one of the highest standards of living on the planet?

Or the 200 million Indian Muslims, having to live with their own mass murderer as their Prime Minister?
Yep you have choice,i give you 2 options and you have to select one thats the extent of your choice.

India is worry about Chinese submarine's presence at Lankan docks, they think Chinese sub is here to check on Indian Navy capabilities, they also said previous IN sub incidents could be a sabotage by enemy. Thats why they are interested to invest in vietnam

I'm from Hong Kong. I have more choice that 200 million Indian Dalits, I don't have to walk several meters away away from someone higher caste? I have the choice to live in a place with one of the highest standards of living on the planet?
How about this poor villager: [[can't post the link]], China like India is still a developing nation, both have to work hard to uplift their poor, you dont have any moral high ground.

Or the 200 million Indian Muslims, having to live with their own mass murderer as their Prime Minister?
You have to hold Mao Zedong in high esteem because if you won't your CCP masters will throw you out and end your career.

I am only responsible for my own posts.

Can you contradict any argument I put forward?

Then look at your own posts.
Completely offtopic , means your claims and allegations are baseless and dont have any relation with topic.You are giving like to his posts that spitting bad languages in this thread against Indian.

India is worry about Chinese submarine's presence at Lankan docks, they think Chinese sub is here to check on Indian Navy capabilities, they also said previous IN sub incidents could be a sabotage by enemy. Thats why they are interested to invest in vietnam

I doubt the Indian Navy submarine accidents were sabotage by an enemy.

They were just not taken care of properly.

Look at your countrymen in this thread, they are literally begging for a war. :lol:

Maybe they will get lucky, and Mass murderer Modi will make a mistake on the Chinese border?

That will be great luck for them.

@Chinese-Dragon before modi becoming PM

The Chinese leadership respects strength.

Narenda Modi is strong, and the Congress party is weak.

Some people fear a powerful leader like Modi being elected in India.

But we don't. We just see an opportunity to do more business. :D

China rolls out red carpet for Narendra Modi - Times Of India

After modi has become PM
he is a mass murder,dumber than nehru ,he is itching for war etc etc... . Infact he is trying to be strong like you have mentioned in your previous post so should you not love him :D

That's what Indian themselves (i.e. Congress supporters) have made him famous for in the rest of the world.

No one in the world can change that association now, not a single article in the international media can be written about Modi, without mentioning the Gujarat riots.
So why should you get offened when people associate china with oppressed citizens after the tiananman sqaure.

@Chinese-Dragon before modi becoming PM

After modi has become PM
he is a mass murder,dumber than nehru ,he is itching for war etc etc... . Infact he is trying to be strong like you have mentioned in your previous post so should you not love him :D
That not fare i was about to do that after his next reply to my post.

Modi is great. :D

Like I said, the election of a mass murderer of Indian Muslims as the Indian Prime Minister, will break the very foundation of the Indian Union, i.e. "Unity in diversity".

India already has the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world, and they had to hide all the "religion" data from their 2011 census. Since the 2001 census showed Muslims having the highest total fertility rate in India, and so their population must have skyrocketed.

That sounds like an inevitable recipe for another Partition.

You know what is the first rule of Branding ?

Negative publicity is GOOD publicity. Today due to that attempts by the congress lackeys, Modi is the most power name in the Global media and World leaders line up to meet him. :angel: ..... there are some things money can't buy. :azn:

Masterstroke by Modi. A welcome change from the UPA's pussyfooting. The only thing China understands is power. Show it to them and they back off.

Modi is great. :D

Like I said, the election of a mass murderer of Indian Muslims as the Indian Prime Minister, will break the very foundation of the Indian Union, i.e. "Unity in diversity".

India already has the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world, and they had to hide all the "religion" data from their 2011 census. Since the 2001 census showed Muslims having the highest total fertility rate in India, and so their population must have skyrocketed.

That sounds like an inevitable recipe for another Partition.

funny-pictures-your-cat-is-not-really-interested-in-what-you-are-saying.jpg

Back
Top Bottom