What's new

PM Imran, Sindh Governor To Discuss Situation Of Karachi

remove PPPP from Power, that is the only way to save Karachi and its people ..

We want a separate City State recognition that is completely independent from the Sindh Provincial government with a separate electorate chosen solely by the people of Karachi, Karachi generate more than 65% of the Sindh revenues, more revenue than Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad and Multan combined, yet Karachi receives in return less than 2% of the revenue for the development of the city which is un-acceptable.

We are the biggest city of Pakistan in every aspect be it economy, population and landmass, we demand a separate electorate recognition so that our worth is rightly reflected.

Last edited:
Funny how everyone and their mother in Karachi has bought plots in Bahria. Even die hard MQM fan's I know in my extended family have bought them lol. Bahir chuuran bechte hain about Karachi being sidelined and then they go on to buy Bahria plots. Pathetic hypocrisy. Har bande ki qeemat, aik Bahria town ka plot.

Han MQM ko fund den, takay 5-10 aur baldia factories kar saken, its a party that has been troden on by the state due to national security issues, aur phir fund den aun ko, like i said time na zaya kar, miss ho ja.

What the **** is wrong with you people?, MQM is gone get this through your thick head, Karachi is dying in every way we get less than 2% of the revenue we generate in terms of tax payment for the development of our infrastructure and we are the biggest economy of Pakistan, we need a separate electorate completely independent from Sindh provincial government so that we can finally build up our city, stop bringing in MQM dipshit and recognise Karachi's worth we literally run you lot.

We want a separate City State recognition that is completely independent from the Sindh Provincial government with a separate electorate chosen solely by the people of Karachi, Karachi generate more than 65% of the Sindh revenues, more revenue than Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad and Multan combined, yet Karachi receives in return less than 2% of the revenue for the development of the city which is un-acceptable.

We are the biggest city of Pakistan in every aspect be it economy, population and landmass, we demand a separate electorate recognition so that our worth is rightly reflected.

Establishment has a bias against Karachi and People of Karachi. They will never allow Karachi to become a federal territory or a separate province. Pakistan will become Lahore and Lahore will become Pakistan. 90% of the Pakistani budget will be spend on Lahore. Compare the population of Lahore and Karachi and how much is the budget of both city, you'll be surprised.
Problems of Karachi are lingering since 70s. We still have the quota system, no clean water, water tanker mafia, trash everywhere, no waste management including industrial waste, Pollution, Coast Pollution, no environmental management, no mega transportation system (Bus or inter City train), Crimes, bhatta khori, and many more.

Last edited:
Imran khan doesn't care about karachi from start if you see his campaign and all he just doesn't care in 2013 never visited karachi, in 2018 never ran any strong campaign just 1 jalsa and that's it. It's people of karachi who gave him chance and vote otherwise there were no PTI member to guide people on voting day as well. Now has to find a way or a party which really understands karachi problem.

I see only one man who can really develop and cares for Karachi and he is Mustafa kamal, he is the only one who has done it in the past.

Establishment has a bias against Karachi and People of Karachi. They will never allow Karachi to become a federal territory or a separate province. Pakistan will become Lahore and Lahore will become Pakistan. 90% of the Pakistani budget will be spend on Lahore.

It's now or never, the situation is so worse that a little rain of couple of hours literally submerges the whole of Karachi, the infrastructure is dead, trash every where, no development what so ever yet the city is kicking but for how long, Karachi is so big right now that it literally is a province except for the recognition and worth, and the people of Karachi are smart, well educated and hard workers, we need a city state or province like how New York is, that is our just worth.

What is your problem with Lahore? You claim you are from Karachi if you are from Karachi then you should not have any problem with Lahore. You can say Karachis budget is being spent in some other city of Sindh. Lahore ka Karachi sa koi kisi kisam ka taluq nhi ha. Lahore and Karachi are capitals of 2 different provinces.

The capital of the province that receives less the 2% of the revenue we generate which is more than 65% of Sindh's revenue, how much revenue your small fry city receive and generate care to tell us?

It's now or never, the situation is so worse that a little rain of couple of hours literally submerges the whole of Karachi, the infrastructure is dead, trash every where, no development what so ever yet the city is kicking but for how long, Karachi is so big right now that it literally is a province except for the recognition and worth, and the people of Karachi are smart, well educated and hard workers, we need a city state or province like how New York is, that is our just worth.
Kal ko boys ki free ki zaamenien agar PPP rokay tu aglay din Karachi alag province bun jaye.

Imagine this former tribal areas have Rescue 1122 but the largest city and economic engine does not have it. This is the face that our lovely establishment wants to show the world.

The capital of the province that receives less the 2% of the revenue we generate which is more than 65% of Sindh's revenue, how much revenue your small fry city receive and generate care to tell us?
Correction 60% of Pakistan's revenue and 98% of Sindh's.

What the **** is wrong with you people?, MQM is gone get this through your thick head, Karachi is dying in every way we get less than 2% of the revenue we generate in terms of tax payment for the development of our infrastructure and we are the biggest economy of Pakistan, we need a separate electorate completely independent from Sindh provincial government so that we can finally build up our city, stop bringing in MQM dipshit and recognise Karachi's worth we literally run you lot.
Are u on drugs or something?

Are u on drugs or something?

Speaking for the right and worth of the city, stoping you from belittling the concerned issues by bringing in MQM and you accuse me of being on drugs yeah shameful, maybe you are on drugs for not seeing how wretched Karachi has truly become.

Speaking for the right and worth of the city, stoping you from belittling the concerned issues by bringing in MQM and you accuse me of being on drugs yeah shameful, maybe you are on drugs for not seeing how wretched Karachi has truly become.
U moron u have butted into a conversation i was having with another member, he was promoting MQM and calling for bringing them back, atleast try to read through the background of something before jumping down people's throats.

I hope foreign country make a documentary about Karachi to shame PPP and our establishment.
I also invite all the Indian Channels because PPP and establishment both are beghairat, hope after watching it from Indian Channel they will do something about Karachi.

I hope foreign country make a documentary about Karachi to shame PPP and our establishment.
I also invite all the Indian Channels because PPP and establishment both are beghairat, hope after watching it from Indian Channel they will do something about Karachi.

Even then they wont do anything, their power doesn't come from India. PPP will get votes regardless when majority of the people who vote for them cant see past ethnicity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom