What's new

Featured PM Imran Khan's Interview to HBO's Jonathan Swan

He did a great job!, but I am so disappointed (maybe I shouldn't be surprised). AXIOS only played 13 mins of it, heavily edited, total brainwash. Disgusting stuff!

I hope they post the full interview, but if they don't, then this was a total hit job!. They came to assassinate his character. And more or less they got out what they wanted. Only the full interview can save him. HBO and all their subsidiaries shouldn't be allowed in Pakistan unless then post the full interview and never repeat this shady action again.

I am guessing this is the "deep pockets" throwing a tantrum.

Why is there nit an official statement that HBO is barred from any interviews in Pakistan

Impressive in some parts and cringeworthy in others (on women & China) It’s unbelievable how Pakistan hasn’t crafted a coherent response to the Uighur issue despite being persistently questioned at international levels.

What’s also quite shocking is his previous pro-terrorism views, the notion that Osama was a martyr. Few days ago, his foreign minister was asked the same question. Claimed that Imran khan was taken out of context but when asked if Osama was a terrorist, said “no comment.” Really? The government of Pakistan can’t call mass murderer who has the blood of thousands, including Pakistanis, a terrorists?

I am sure they think they are making some great philosophical arguments, but to the rest of the world, Imran Khan and his ministers come off as jerks with no common decency.

Glorifying terrorism and terrorists when you are pleading the world to get you off the FATF black list is counterintuitive but Pakistan isn’t a country that is known to run on logic.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

The world can totally fvck itself. Where was the world when Pakistan was suffering due to Indian and Afghan sponsored terror? The world can have a big middle finger and sit on it. The Americans are yet again begging and crawling as usual. Still pleading to Pakistan like they always have.

LOL the Americans and their Western counterparts are full of shit. For years they have been bragging they won't need Pakistan. Pakistan is irrelivant. Some might have short memories, but I certainly don't. Today Pakistan has again become important LOL Talk about a U-turn.

We made the right choice. Region first. The West and the US don't care about Pakistan. They only care about their interests which is to promote India and pitch it against China. China is our undisputed ally. It has supported Pakistan through thick and thin. Pakistan benefits from China's rise.

The Americans are in sour grape mode. Let them ask all of their stupid questions. It has zero impact. At the end of the day the state will do whatever it needs to do. Like it always has. 20 years proves that Pakistan won't bow down to anyone. Today Pakistan is more than ever emboldened.

Superb answers by PM Imran Khan. Look them in the eye and dismantle their BS.

Last edited:
promoting*
Anyway it also included tiktok, and instagram etc.. anyone see and stalk you virtually, at least..

I meant what I wrote. He was talking about kids having access to ****. **** massively distorts children's idea of sex and sexuality. As a society we don't talk about it and our youngsters use it as a reference guide.

He also talked about there being no ways in our society for singles to meet in an environment with courtship in mind (clubs, discos etc). People use the media to learn how to woo a girl. What does Bollywood teach people about that? Persue the girl relentlessly, no means yes, if she smiles at you she's into you. It's all subtle.

It perverts our young peoples understanding of interaction with the other gender and thier views on sex and sexuality.

Who told you that 3 times story or it came from ? Can you share the sbp data and breakdown?
😂😂

That is wrong bro.
You can also go to SBP website source state bank of Pakistan website
Since this is off topic if someone opens a thread. There will be more aspects to look at from imf data and US financial firms sites
Thank you
0E24723D-4824-4314-B928-26F17D222863.jpeg

Attachments

• Chapter-8-1.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 17

I think the redux version is enough.

Nice interview, we can see IK point of view about this conflict more clearly. Despite so HBO is more like a wild life and true story channel, I didnt expect interview like this can happen in HBO, I expect Al Jazeera and CNN

looks like liberals and west followers are upset because of Imran khan's point of view on hijab.

E4TP-6KXMAEfHu-.jpeg

After this I hope liberals wouldnt able to sleep.

We as Pakistani nation Proud on Imran Khan rest liberals and west followers may keep crying for years.

You can also go to SBP website source state bank of Pakistan website
Since this is off topic if someone opens a thread. There will be more aspects to look at from imf data and US financial firms sites
Thank youView attachment 755449

Thankyou bro.
Now where is the 3 times figure?

Anyways the point to answer is where is it coming from, how much is it from actual loan taking or book adjustments due to market valuarion of rupee. How much of it is actually taken by the governemnt for spending and how much is it for interest payment ? What is the % increase in debt to gdp in the last 3 years as compared to preceding 3 years.

Btw it currently stands at 45.4t as of now.

The 2019 jump you are seeing is due rupee value adjustment on external loans which is round about 3-4t and alot of other factors. I will share the complete breakdown ( look for that post of mine as it takes time to compile the data and post the same thing over and over again) of these loans as majority of it are due to interest payment ( both internal and external) which led to this bulge.

The actual increase due to governemnt spending/expenses apart from interest payment ( primary surplus/deficit) is much lower than plmn, and this financial year for the first time we have a 400b surplus which is largest in decades.

Just to give an example the interest payment expected this coming year is around 3.3t, just to give an idea how debt trap cycle works.

If you look for relevant threads on this forum, this has been discussed to death with facts and data.

every time SMQ and IK open their mouths on TV they embarrass the nation.

True, that is why these two are on top 2 position of a Nuclear Armed country while you are living in UK, possibly in a town house doing 2 jobs to keep ends meet :)
he LITERALLY said " If a woman is wearing very few clothes, it will have an impact on the men, unless they are robots. It’s just common sense "

Cut the bullshit, man is a lunatic. SMQ is an idiot too, all they do is bring shame to the country. They should be banned from TV.

Its called biology, maybe you never took that class, a women wearing lesser clothes have a significant affect on the minds of certain males, why you think stripers in strip clubs took off all their clothes rather then putting them on? why you think there are naked women in **** and men jerking off at it? yes there might be some weirdo's who jerk off at Niqabi or Hijabi, but in Generalize terms lesser clothes are to enhance the sexual appearance of the women, yes in west they are born and raised in that culture where they are used to with it, but in a country like Pakistan where majority of Pakistani's will ever see a naked women before marriage would be in either movies or ****, so a sudden change in clothing style will have an impact on society, similar to this if by any miracle i Put every American women in Hijab overnight, it will have an impact on American males, what kind of impact is another topic.

Last edited:
The real question for Pakistani society would be: does wearing less revealing clothes resolve the issue for that particular society?

Only if this issue was as black and white as you think it is, sexual assault in any society are cause by many factors which includes the dress style, in a country like Pakistan sexual frustration can be traced back to the inaccessibility of sex as youngster like Americans and westerns do, Here at my work i am meeting literally 18 years old girls and boys who are living with their boyfriends for over 2-3 years as sleeping partners, traveling to Miami over Tampa Florida can get you enough half naked chicks, so that is why the clothing style does not affect the western boys, to some degree it does and many of the sexual assaults and rape even in America were traced backed to the clothing style of women as the predator stock its prey.

Pakistan has its own unique culture same as any western culture, just because something works in America does not mean it should and can work in Pakistan, yes the society will see it as a progressive sign as the women are free to wear whatever they want, but thing is just because a section of society wants a certain freedom in the society which makes the other majority uncomfortable then i'd say make laws that are balancing towards the both ends without brewing a larger conflict, the soul of Pakistan according to its founding father was suppose to be Islam, even if its a secular Islam which a lot of PDFians wants us to believe that Jinnah wanted, it would still not allow the women to dress like they do, Pakistani people are confused and troubled by the fact that they want to look like/ act like/ walk like / dress like / eat like / shop like/ Dance like / live like Westerners but within their subconscious minds they know there is a creator and his messages is not to fall for those temptation but they still do it because without that, they wont be seen as " modern " or would be labelled as " Extremists or Fundamentalist's " .

he LITERALLY said " If a woman is wearing very few clothes, it will have an impact on the men, unless they are robots. It’s just common sense "

Cut the bullshit, man is a lunatic. SMQ is an idiot too, all they do is bring shame to the country. They should be banned from TV.

I think what he said holds true in a western society aswell. This is fundamental human biology.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom