What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649111749046.png

Overseas Pakistanis , expats, 4th generation Pakistanis are all on the same page when it comes to hostility towards those who wreaked the country.
However that being said violence especially during Ramadan is not on.
Let the ballot speak.

Blinded with hatred, some hooligans belonging to a political party once again attacked the office of the former PM of Pakistan. Not realising any attempt on any political leader has far-reaching effects, far more than one can comprehend. Nevertheless, the thugs were dealt with appropriately and handed over to the police. Another sad day for peaceful Pakistanis.

When you and your family steal untold billions from your nation; also try to seal your nation to it's enemies and do everything in your power to undermind your own country for over 34 years, people of that nation do tend to hate you and your family for all the damage you have done. In case you haven't noticed, that is normal human behaviour and emotion.........:disagree:

Staged .. none of them threw a genuine punch or a kick .. acting all it.

Watch carefully. Act fighting and that too piss poor.

I was right.

I said PTI can surprise us even before Imran Khan mentioned it on live TV.
Everyone and their mother knew PMIK was gonna do something, he'd been hinting at it for weeks before hand. No one really expected THIS, buy something was expected.

Shoot....

Looks like the corrupt-to-the-soul traitors have got trapped! Do they really believe the USA would come to their rescue? They have been used as baits to gauge the Pak response....
Pakistan and turkey have been tagged.
Erdogan defeated the coup. In Pakistan we have an abundance of traitors.

I wonder what MQM-P's next plan of action is? Much like roaches, they tend to find a way to survive everytime they're on the verge of death.

Blinded with hatred, some hooligans belonging to a political party once again attacked the office of the former PM of Pakistan. Not realising any attempt on any political leader has far-reaching effects, far more than one can comprehend. Nevertheless, the thugs were dealt with appropriately and handed over to the police. Another sad day for peaceful Pakistanis.
all i hear is
teri pen nu
teri pen nu

and some dibbly dobbly punches -that's all

although if true- use of violence is unfortunate

Back
Top Bottom