What's new

Featured PM Imran Khan Visits Diamer Bhasha Dam Site along with COAS and DG-ISI

STICK TO TOPIC PEOPLE OF GET BANNED. An absurd claim was made that started it all, that claim have been rejected with proof. If you have anything to contributed to the topic please do or otherwise, no need to post. Consider this final soft warning.

@Village life you made some interesting and valid points, unfortunately, one look at the thread title should have been enough to tell you that this is NOT THE PLACE to make them. Can you please tag me in CPEC thread or any other political thread where you want to discuss these things, criticize PTI and talk about their short comings and suggest what should have been done instead. Will love to talk more on this with you.
Dear sir I have been pointing out lot of things but these all things go above head of many people here they immediately start believing that I am some sort of pro PMLn ppp type bullshit , I am not , secondly am pro Pakistan not a blind supporter of anyone including Ik, main is Shehr ka sub sy bara fasadai hu , mujhy Jo Nazar ata hy wo keh deta hu, the last thing I want to say to you that what ever I say please take that in a broader prospective then ban me as I am being banned here many times for being not pro pti , so you can say getting banned here is a matter of pride for me )), i am of the view that politcall geo strategic and socioeconomic chllanges which are surrounding us need to be studied carefully and deeply not superficially most of the peoples here who have power to ban someone here have very shallow and superficial thoughts they might be experts of military hardware and knowledge but not of above issues , perception evaluation of perception and correlating it with surrounding eminent real events makes your perception a theory , for instance if someone says that China India or India Pak nuclear war is eminent then his perception is not right , and if some one keeps on saying that Ik is in power without establishments help and is going to have this support all the time he is again wrong, and if some says that it's due to Imran Khan's efforts that Dia mir bhasha dam is constructed what do we call it ? I leave it up to you! and CPEC wasn't in cold storage and Siad Dam doesn't come under CPEC ! and discussing it here make me off topic ? it will be appreciated if you take back warnings given to me thanks,

Dear sir I have been ************************************************************************************************ given to me thanks,
Wait, not here. This is about the dam and not a PTI bashing thread. You can easily find one for that in Political section. If you want to discuss CPEC there are plenty of thread on that too. Please let us take the discussion elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom