What's new

PM Imran Khan Meets Pakistani High Commissioner to Bangladesh, Directs Him to Work on Strengthening Ties

Clearly Imran Khan is going extra mile to improve ties with BD

Lets see if BD government continues to act like clowns or not

I was previously thinking he was just passing statements but I think there is serious effort from his side...

I hope he doesn't have to be humiliated to understand that most Bangladeshi are not really interested in normalizing everything and generally dislike anything Pakistani....

Why is he pursuing that ugly hasina? BD adds no benefits to pakistan, so let's not waste time there.... They don't want us, and we don't want them.... End of the story. Somebody please inform IK of this reality!

Why is he pursuing that ugly hasina? BD adds no benefits to pakistan, so let's not waste time there.... They don't want us, and we don't want them.... End of the story. Somebody please inform IK of this reality!
We don't them but we want money. We should go after market share wherever it is to be had. Move mountains if we have to.

I was previously thinking he was just passing statements but I think there is serious effort from his side...

I hope he doesn't have to be humiliated to understand that most Bangladeshi are not really interested in normalizing everything and generally dislike anything Pakistani....

yes we know.. he has a blind spot for such critters... even for afgoonis

The world and its politics are a bit too vast to fit within the small bubble you are constraining your thinking process to.

As I said in my previous comments in other Pak BD thread that this current Pak HC to BD is really competent and doing a great work in order to break ice between the two countries. He is plying nicely to his role since he got there in Dhaka.

As I said in my previous comments in other Pak BD thread that this current Pak HC to BD is really competent and doing a great work in order to break ice between the two countries. He is plying nicely to his role since he got there in Dhaka.
Yes, the Pakistani HC is really competent. But, you have to notice also that Hasina gave him audiences two times within the last three months. You should see that Hasina is also eager to go the extra mile to melt the ice.

Actually, the way Dhaka is treating him, I thought that it is because he was born and brought up in Dhaka, therefore, our people have a soft corner for him. But, he was not born in Dhaka.

Last edited:
The world and its politics are a bit too vast to fit within the small bubble you are constraining your thinking process to.
Yes, I'm waiting to see the fortunes trading with them will bring us. we have 200+ nations in the world but we must trade with BD. Their kind hates us but we must pursue them. If we must go down that road than india offers a lot more to us......Pathetic.

I made the same point in my post. But seems like rulers of pakistan are too used to getting humiliated by everyone out there. No self respect left in them. Corrupt to the core, (IK is an exception), and spineless in general. If we must be humiliated and trade with those who despise us, than india is always there to trade with, and a huge market.

Last edited:
We don't them but we want money. We should go after market share wherever it is to be had. Move mountains if we have to.
If we follow this logic than we need to look no further than our eastern border. Mega market there.

Let's see how it plays out..
Bangladesh might demand an apology once again ....and IK might offer it
If we follow this logic than we need to look no further than our eastern border. Mega market there.
We are trying with India even to get trade ties restore ....SAPM already asked it to import cotton from india..we are waiting for india approval

Let's see how it plays out..
Bangladesh might demand an apology once again ....and IK might offer it

We are trying with India even to get trade ties restore ....SAPM already asked it to import cotton from india..we are waiting for india approval

I hope he doesn't but with ultra pacifist and appeasement policy of Khan and Bajwa, I certainly can't rule that out..

Pathetic.

Your perception is wrong. I suggest all Pakistanis visit Bangladesh and see for themselves if we really hate Pakistanis. Other than a few diehard Muslim hater Hindus, Bangladeshis don't see Pakistanis any differently than Pakistanis see themselves.

The only people who don't want to see Pak-Bangla relations normalized are Hindutva folks. This is the most logical assumption.

Here are some Pakistani MBBS students in Bangladesh.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom