What's new

PM Imran Khan decides to withdraw GIDC Presidential Ordinance

Another U-turn! Why do such idiotic things in the first place? Do they not have any sense?

And dont tell me IK didnt know about this and the President just took this step himself :disagree:
He really did not know and this ordinary just went through the PM secretariat to the president. I know the names of the people involved and they will be exposed at the right time.
For an ordinance to be valis, it has to be discussed in the cabinet but it was not even discussed there and now yesterday in the cabinet it came under the discussion and the PM shot it down and all ministers opposed it except those who were behind it..and they are not the elected members rather advisors.

He really did not know and this ordinary just went through the PM secretariat to the president. I know the names of the people involved and they will be exposed at the right time.
For an ordinance to be valis, it has to be discussed in the cabinet but it was not even discussed there and now yesterday in the cabinet it came under the discussion and the PM shot it down and all ministers opposed it except those who were behind it..and they are not the elected members rather advisors.
Yar Allah Teri halat pay reham Kary ,kion tu jhoti gawahian dy Dy k apni kabar ko Kali kr rha hy, O Allah Kay bandy Roz e hashar Imran bakhshish nahi krwaiy , na NS na Az,

Aek U-turn ka lafz mil gaya hai jahiloon ko woh hi ghisa pita rahay hain..... it is a policy decision. He is taking the best decisions for Pakistan, much better than looting and plundering and buying property abroad.

Aek U-turn ka lafz mil gaya hai jahiloon ko woh hi ghisa pita rahay hain..... it is a policy decision. He is taking the best decisions for Pakistan, much better than looting and plundering and buying property abroad.

I agree! These are u-turns I totally support!

What bugs me why/where/how the original decisions came to be that had to then be reversed :hitwall:

Then who ever was responsible needs to be named, shamed, and punished! And an example needs to be set so something like this doesnt happen again.

this is good step although there is high risk that this will again come in new shape with more complexity so ordinary public will not become aware of such waiver of taxes

Another U-turn! Why do such idiotic things in the first place? Do they not have any sense?

And dont tell me IK didnt know about this and the President just took this step himself :disagree:

Atleast it shows he is listening to people. Would u rather like him to behave like a dictator??

Atleast it shows he is listening to people. Would u rather like him to behave like a dictator??

See my response at post #19. I would rather such stupid things didnt happen to begin with, but a u-turn is better than what we had previously.

The government will lose the case in lower courts and will be forced to pay up again
People need to understand you cant win em all

Back
Top Bottom