What's new

PM Hasina proposes for formation of new regional economic forum among 5 OIC members of SA and SEA

Look at the hate for Pakistan ….. They cant hide it ,,,,, From post #3
@Imran Khan , @Path-Finder , @Tps43 , @The Eagle ,@Horus , @waz , @Nilgiri , @war&peace , @maximuswarrior
This is your real face @UKBengali …..
@WebMaster

Why you have to bring in Pakistan.....
@WebMaster , @Slav Defence

How come Pakistan fit in this region ???

We do bro, although the UAE, Saudi one is grouped as one i.e. the 'Arab defence forum'.
Merge this into south Asia section

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan need not be part of anything to do with Hasina.

I see a strong bloc emerging between Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, and Malaysia. Perhaps Indonesia after elections.

We should form our own organization which includes European, Caucasus, Central Asia, Southwestern Asia, Maldives, and Southeast Asian nations.

In true reciprocal fashion, no BD.

This post and previous posts, since this news about BD GDP surpassing pak and the gloating shows the true character of these posters. They need to pipe down and not mention pak in every conversation otherwise every thread is going to be flame bait material.

Bangladeshis can celebrate any success without the need to mention Pakistan. We understand how important it is to you as a country considering the lack of any previous achievement. It's a bit like your cricket team and the over the top celebrations with a few decent wins.

Pakistan need not be part of anything to do with Hasina.

I see a strong bloc emerging between Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, and Malaysia. Perhaps Indonesia after elections.

We should form our own organization which includes European, Caucasus, Central Asia, Southwestern Asia, Maldives, and Southeast Asian nations.

In true reciprocal fashion, no BD.

Indonesia elections were held last week and Joko Widodo won so he more closer to the PRC,Indonesia has to get tough with these wahhabis scumbags in the gulf ASAP I hope his realpolitik style helps to make those groups weaker tho he made some compromises with some these groups I think it's better to improve the economic conditions so the groups die off Malaysia under Mahitir can help bring Malaysia back into the spotlight once more Turkey/Azerbaijan can help out the Turkic states backing all of these should be the PRC with the BRI I really think the Yanks will try to use the Muslim Card as they always do to weaken the PRC excellent rapport with those states

We are going to be the founder :coffee:

We are not client state of China/India like you.
And what makes you think if pakistan has anything to do with it.Brain farting Indians and BDs are the same over pakistan.Thats so much obsession dude.BTW good luck to you and your chawal machi...:p:

Hasina is totally Anti-Pakistan. She does everything for India. Heck, she even allows rape in Bangladesh for India.

But he has a valid question...How do PDF management decide to create a separate defence forum by each country....I think you will get more military specific information from Saudi Arab defense forum that BD...That does not mean, i disrespect BD but BD is not any kind of conflict zone for which they can have a separate defense group in their name...
They can create Saudi defence forum. But I bet, 2 Saudi national would not be there to run that forum. They have created Afghanistan defence forum. What benefit it done? Whatever activity generate by Afghanistan defence forum is done by Pakistani members. You would not find more than 2 Afghan. Same with Russia defence forum. Not much activities. Entire Saudi population is 30 million, out of which citizen only 20 million, most are not well versed with English. Potential Saudi members are nothing compared to 90 million internet user in Bangladesh. Bangladesh defence forum here is the 2nd most active foreign defence forum after Indian defence. Now you do the math.

Last edited:
While I disagree with dragging Pakistan into everything, I don't think @Black_cats post (seen from other people's quotes) was with malicious intent. Dumb yes but not malicious.

But the most laughable thing was this CHACHA G guy somehow taking offence and tagging everyone imaginable to brigade this thread. I've seen reddit and TechPowerUp forums restrict tagging to at most two-three people to combat brigading.
This could've been at worst a one-two page discussion, but now it's gonna become a 8-9 page shtshow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom