What's new

PM calls urgent meeting on national security, whats the problem?

This amounts to illegal blackmail and totally unconstitutional in violation of the military's oath. Refusing to protect borders is dereliction of sworn duty, and the military has no legal right to demand who can or cannot be in the cabinet of an elected government.

Well, if you want to talk about legality of things then law and order inside Pakistan is the responsibility of Civilian Government through its Police Force. Army does not have a mandate to enforce law and order inside Pakistan.

If Nawaz wants Army to take over the duties of Law ad order, he will have to declare " Martial Law " and then only Army can legally intervene.

You cannot have it both ways. On one hand you chastise Army for interfering in Civilian Administration and then when your @ss is on fire , suddenly you want Army to come bail out your Friggin @ss.

I think he is scared ... recent tension with army make his A$$ sweat ...and just after tahir ul qadri announce his visit , he and zardari meet together to ensure to support each other ... bloody looters , haram khor.. now its a second chance for IK to collaborate with Tahir qadri to get rid of this GOVT ... and make a proper democratic govt in pak..

Imran khan is no comparison to tahir jhangvi. who is not a trustworthy man, but an opportunist

Well, if you want to talk about legality of things then law and order inside Pakistan is the responsibility of Civilian Government through its Police Force. Army does not have a mandate to enforce law and order inside Pakistan.

If Nawaz wants Army to take over the duties of Law ad order, he will have to declare " Martial Law " and then only Army can legally intervene.

You cannot have it both ways. On one hand you chastise Army for interfering in Civilian Administration and then when your @ss is on fire , suddenly you want Army to come bail out your Friggin @ss.

You are correct that the Army does not have a mandate to enforce law and order inside Pakistan because its primary role is "under the directions of the Federal Government, defend Pakistan against external aggression or threat of war". However, you are incorrect in saying that if the PM wants to use the Army for law and order duties, he will have to declare Martial Law, because Article 245(1) of the Pakistan explicitly gives him the right by law to order them to "act in aid of civil power when called upon to do so" without declaring Martial Law.

The Army must do as ordered by the civilian authorities. It is high time it stops acting illegally, so that people like you do not reveal themselves as being deficient in their understanding of the Constitution.

So you see I am correct and you are wrong.

You are correct that the Army does not have a mandate to enforce law and order inside Pakistan because its primary role is "under the directions of the Federal Government, defend Pakistan against external aggression or threat of war". However, you are incorrect in saying that if the PM wants to use the Army for law and order duties, he will have to declare Martial Law, because Article 245(1) of the Pakistan explicitly gives him the right by law to order them to "act in aid of civil power when called upon to do so" without declaring Martial Law.

The Army must do as ordered by the civilian authorities. It is high time it stops acting illegally, so that people like you do not reveal themselves as being deficient in their understanding of the Constitution.

So you see I am correct and you are wrong.

:pissed: :guns:

I think he is scared ... recent tension with army make his A$$ sweat ...and just after tahir ul qadri announce his visit , he and zardari meet together to ensure to support each other ... bloody looters , haram khor.. now its a second chance for IK to collaborate with Tahir qadri to get rid of this GOVT ... and make a proper democratic govt in pak..

Tahir Ul Qadri is a skunk and i dont want Imran Khan any where near that Thagu.

Imran khan is no comparison to tahir jhangvi. who is not a trustworthy man, but an opportunist

jazbaat admi , read what I read , its tahir ul qadri not tahir jhangvi,
and at least any leader is better than IK loser , Taliban khan and tsunami khan haahhahahah

Tahir Ul Qadri is a skunk and i dont want Imran Khan any where near that Thagu.

yeah I think you are right ,but at least he is better than loser khan , that homo leader is worse than a 10th standard kid ... he should retire from politics and go and join TTP :rofl::rofl:

jazbaat admi , read what I read , its tahir ul qadri not tahir jhangvi,
and at least any leader is better than IK loser , Taliban khan and tsunami khan haahhahahah

yeah I think you are right ,but at least he is better than loser khan , that homo leader is worse than a 10th standard kid ... he should retire from politics and go and join TTP :rofl::rofl:

Yeah sure like i would argue with a person who cant end his sentence without using abusive words.

Back
Top Bottom