What's new

Pls someone from Rawalpindi Help me locate this address, I have a test !

alihaider29

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm unable to locate this address :
"New Adm Comd Lines, Near AFIRM, Memood Abad Road, Rawalpindi Cantt" .
I know where AFIRM is but cannot understand the rest.
Pls help :cry::cry::cry:

Oh bhai waha ja ke kisi se pooch lo ya call karlo AFIRM walon ko ya koi aur information center hai jo waha.
Agar waha interview hai then call ur employer?

This is all I could find, and I have no clue about this area.

uz0WiAX.png
uz0WiAX.png

Its located near RA Bazaar their is an Colony for army there its located inside. You go to AFIRM and ask them its not far from them.

woi hoa jsika darr tha.. I was unable to locate the address, even guards at AFIRM had no clue .. thanks for the help people

It could be the area of cantt behind AFIRM and Riphah medical college where SCO and water filter plant is located. Rough description of the area. Just go to any military building usually there will be a sargeant(havaldar sahb) or a corporal(nayak) on guard duty ask him politely that you have a test and where you should go.

There's quite a lot of officer's messes there. Especially of logistics, service and medical corps(hospital and all).

whoever called you for interview, you must have their contact info, why cant call and ask them directly.

You applied and received a letter for Interview, this letter must have all the contact info on the with Phone No. etc..

If you are in Pindi and you are dealing with a military address, ask MP.

If you are in Pindi and you are dealing with a military address, ask MP.

they didn't know either nor the taxi driver... anyways ..it's in the past now... everything happens for our own good.. first I was mad at myself but now I'm content cause today after fajar, prayed "Allah I'm weak, filled with filth, have nothing but you, all the knowledge and skills I have are yours, so guide me, do what is best for me, I surrender to you my Lord, you're the best planner" .. Indeed Allah is the best planner, the Lord of heavens and earth and truly loves me.. maybe someone more deserving gets the chance by me not appearing tho I'm just an average guy with a very rare chance of selection .. I need stop crying for the future and start being thankful for what I have...
but this experience wasn't useless, the good thing is I have learned many valuable lessons from it.. like as @Signalian mentioned asking MP for military address,
@undercover JIX mentioned to contact on phone tho my bad luck, I trusted google maps and we were not allowed to bring phone,
@Ahmet Pasha mentioned try asking personnel at gates but as I mentioned earlier they had no clue...
@AZADPAKISTAN2009 mentioned asking taxi driver ..
Thanks for the support .. I'm a homebody, don't go out much but I will always keep these valuable tips with me ... stay blessed, happy n keep smiling .. peace :victory1:

Bro Please guide me about this address
New Adm Comd Lines Near AFIRM Mehmood Abad Road
Rawalpindi Cantt
?

Last edited:
Ministry of defence Rawalpindi
test ka result kb ata ha or kesy pta chlta ha result ka koi text ata ha

Back
Top Bottom