What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a difference between written and unwritten mandate. MHA can and will deny sanction if the act was done in good faith.

There is no unwritten mandate that operates here. Police officers have been prosecuted before for encounter killings. Instance: B. B. Chakravarti, DC North, Calcutta Police. This one within my personal and immediate knowledge.

Meanwhile, please explain who you are in real life, and what qualifies you to talk on this subject.

Really ?? That's why you didn't answer my question at first to hide your ignorance.:rofl:

Oh? Which question did I fail to answer, you very clever man?

:lol: .......... its you who has been talking about himself and feel the need to pump up your resume in pdf to gain respect.

One wonders why you need to do that ? :azn:

Certainly not because i have anything to hide.

Unlike you. :azn:

Blackgold has not clarified anything and for me brushing aside my erring on his last name doesn't hides your brushing aside previous claim of IB's non - involvement.

What are you talking about? What previous claim? iB's non-involvement in what? You are really confused and no longer know where you are, do you?

@Dillinger @hinduguy - Apneiii @Joe Shearer Sahib isn't talking to me anymore....I feel so unloved & unwanted ! :cray:

Aakhir meriii ghaltiii hii kiyaa thiii, Joe Sahib ? :cry:

:rofl:

You are unloved and unwanted, you young beast. I have seven forums active now (this being the one with the stupidest Hindutva types)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh? Which question did I fail to answer, you very clever man?

Certainly not because i have anything to hide.

Unlike you. :azn:

Go threw the sequences of quotes, I am not in mood to spoon feed you GN .

Go threw the sequences of quotes, I am not in mood to spoon feed you GN .

I have, and there aren't any.

Lying to gain some advantage?

And how is it that laws in most countries have almost identical conceptions of right and wrong? Is it not a strange coincidence? How is it that humans, who are simply aggregations of dead matter as per atheism, are able to reach consensus on ethics?

You asked me a straightforward question, I gave you a straightforward answer. This fishing expedition of yours has nothing to do with the topic, so take it elsewhere.

What is your background and how are you qualified to discuss this subject?

You are unloved and unwanted, you young beast. I have seven forums active now (this being the one with the stupidest Hindutva types)

Could you recommend a good forum for Indian domestic policies and foreign affairs on which there is a substantial traffic.

No, I intentionally did that so that his name rhymes with that syco word, learn to get the drift old man.

Such a clever young man. Even your errors in spelling have wit in them!!

You missed the obvious dichotomy ...... one can be within the law and still be unethical. :azn: Clearly Law does not define ethics.

Are you not reaching beyond your capacity? You would have difficulty staying within the law. How would you even aspire to ethics?

Which was exactly my point....... all that self advertising has not helped your case. Hence the bad advice. :disagree:

What case has it not helped? This is the first that I was told I was in a case. Look at my ratings. Look at yours. Look at those who support me. Look at those who support you.

I feel sorry for you.

Tauba Tauba ..... did you not tell me just a few pages back you are not a leftist ? ...worse still you had claimed in an earlier post (a different thread) that no one wants to vote congress but if the option is BJP, one has no choice but to vote congress.

One wonders ......

I did. So that is consistent with my voting pattern. And I have never voted Congress in my life, so I couldn't have made that statement. Care to find it?

I have, and there aren't any.

Lying to gain some advantage?

You asked me a straightforward question, I gave you a straightforward answer. This fishing expedition of yours has nothing to do with the topic, so take it elsewhere.?

I didn't knew you were so dumb, well you didn't knew about judge overseeing this matter in court.

Yes, but laws, by and large have a common moral and ethical core. And for the religious, it comes from the wisdom contained in his religion. In a Hindu India, laws would be based on dharma, and not on an alien Anglo- Saxon code which makes the judicial process so opaque ,frustrating and inaccessible. But an atheist can have no moral code to fall back on as his world view is that humans are simply aggregations of dead matter. So what is wrong with murder -- it is after all just a set of molecules rearranging another set and there is no net loss of matter.

And ironically you are the one supporting cold-blooded murder while I am denouncing it. Obviously a sense of irony is not among your failings.

What do you do in real life, by the way?

FBI shot Todashev during interrogation before signing confession

People make mistakes was my point as we are humans we have vices, lust, greed, anger etc is in each of us and yes sometimes one of those vices gets the better of us and before you know it a person is dead sad but these things happen and India is not unique in this.

Amazing that you equate shooting a man who reaches for a weapon and attacks his questioners with four people who were blindfolded and bound. Truly relevant clipping. Almost as relevant as your ravings.

I didn't knew you were so dumb, well you didn't knew about judge overseeing this matter in court.

And you still haven't an answer except to wriggle around.

I did. So that is consistent with my voting pattern. And I have never voted Congress in my life, so I couldn't have made that statement. Care to find it?

you don't vote for congress and definitely not for bjp
so I guess you are a commie right???

I hope my comment wouldn't be seen as an intrusion for I don't want to pass any judgement or give an opinion on what you do in your own country but a question does come to mind :

I was under the impression that Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism, Buddhism etc. were spiritual traditions & not organized or codified in the least bit as Islam, Christianity or Judaism are. Abrahamic Religions might have the Shariah, the Justinian Code & the Talmudic Laws as different Legal Paradigms derived from them but what do you mean when you say 'Laws based on Dharma' ?

There is a basis for such a legal system, but not one that an uneducated moron could explain. Maybe tomorrow, offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom