What's new

Plans for Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be real ,i think 2017 is hyped and so much Ambitious ..

To be real ,i think 2017 is hyped and so much Ambitious ..

I dont think so, They have promised only a TD-1 By then.... Not the time to get Inducted buddy

By 2017 TD-1 will come out.
so i guess we shall induct it by 2025.

Do u seriously think its possible?? I guess Not.... Well It would defenetly take time.... But again 2025 if they are really serious

Do u seriously think its possible?? I guess Not.... Well It would defenetly take time.... But again 2025 if they are really serious

We do have a lot of experience now developing Tejas which is 4+ gen. aircraft.
I agree that for us there are many issues to be solved.But we will also have experience in developing FGFA.So I guess we will induct AMCA in time.

yes 2025 can be realistic because when we started LCA India do not have the resources but now India has a vast amount of resources and the experience gained from the LCA will be of great help .....and i believe that in future Airforce will totally depend on Indigenous Aircraft like our navy

We do have a lot of experience now developing Tejas which is 4+ gen. aircraft.
I agree that for us there are many issues to be solved.But we will also have experience in developing FGFA.So I guess we will induct AMCA in time.

hopefully we do brother, because the govt has helped The DRDO a lot by giving them a first hand experiance in Manufacturing Cutting Edge technologies along with Russia, Su 30 MKI, FGFA are Indeed Enough experience for India to make AMCA , Hope its Inducted in time

well Good news indeed lets c what will happen........

@ AMCA ,Buddy am not a fanboy but Even TD1 NOT EXPECTED TILL 2023 and just look at russians even with so many advance aero industries like sukhoi,mig,tu and AN ,they took 10years to develop even a single prototype which is flying today.

@ AMCA ,Buddy am not a fanboy but Even TD1 NOT EXPECTED TILL 2023 and just look at russians even with so many advance aero industries like sukhoi,mig,tu and AN ,they took 10years to develop even a single prototype which is flying today.

Buddy, We are Making one only after Venturing one with Russia so we would get the Experiance which Could be well implemented Here in AMCA, we have a Parallel LCA Mk2 project going on which all proves to be a Technology evaluation and Evolution process for the AMCA

I think you are wrong here cause AMCA may not be fully indigenous

I think mod seeking JVs with some countries like Israel, Russia, France for some major component like Radar, Engine etc

SO i dnt think we need that much time

DID ANYONE FORGET TO READ THIS ONE???

Dr. A.R. Upadhya, Director, National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), told reporters that the Feasibility report for developing a Regional Transport Aircraft with 90-seater capacity would be submitted to the government by April next year. The report would look into various aspects, including configuration systems, whether it should be powered by a turboprop or turbofan engine.

this is the design for India's civilian aircraft

turbo2new.jpg

the major problem Russia faced was not technology it was money they didnt had money and the project was a bit from the period of 1990-2000 after which it was accelerated with money from export of arms to India and many other countries
The initial TD will be just be a simple design without stealth coating and radar so it will be definitely possible before 2017

Did the designing finished(which is the most important factor in stealth)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom