What's new

Plan to fence, mine Afghan border

they boast that they hate Pakistan. but never think WHAT IF PAKISTAN START HATEING THEM WHAT WILL THEY DO

Ahmed is a Tajik. So never mind his intension's towards Pakistan
I know you hate me, but at least keep some balance as well, i dont hate Pakistan as a country and its people, they are nice people, i respect them and thank them for their help, although dont expect me to thank your ISI or gov/and their policies, that is too much to ask. Even you guys hate your gov. As per Tajiks, as long as Pakistan leaves us alone, we got nothing agianst Pakistan, it is our Pashtuns who hate you more, remember their claim on your country?

Thankless is the only word which define NA

Not at all, we are thanking Pakistani public all the time. And secondly, NA is a dead political movement not ethnicity. Third, how did you decide that i am from North? for your information, i come from east of the country.

well i've had the fortunate (and pleasurable) experience of exposing indians (from youtube to PDF) posing as ''Baloch dissidents'' and ''secular Pakhtun nationalists'' ......it seems that given the size of your population, you have an ability to produce a section of society with nothing better to do with their time

nevertheless, we had a ''Pashtun Khan'' some months ago; he was banned. I PM'd him in Pashto and he avoided my PMs for obvious reasons

and to answer your question, NO -- you are wrong. Look at Muse, Vcheng, Elmo and people like that. They often speak against Pakistan's ''favour'' (as you call it) and they are senior members, Think tanks, mods, etc. So automatically that negates your 'logic' if ever there was any

Are you comparing a free-nonsense-for-all commenting site (YouTube) to a professional forum like PDF? You just dashed the prestige of PDF creators down with this comparison. You in current predicament must be the last one to talk about jobless-ness in our country's society. I won't go so low as you to point at a society as a whole but there are people here who pose a lot more than many Indians as well. 2 so-called Russians who when asked by genuine Russians a question couldn't respond, A Bosnian who cannot even understand Serb. I understand that you've exposed some people, do you agree to apply the same logic on those people who are exposed by Indian members as well? Willing to call it fair? Because 1 or 2 who can't understand and respond in Bengali are understandable. Beyond that is fishy.

Last time I opened a true fact and I received an infraction despite I broke NO RULE in the policies section. Guess it changes all the time. I am not pointing at all mods. You know it very well. But some have a penchant of firing off infractions despite not having broken any rule, not said any abuse or anything.

Fencing is a win win situation for both Afghan and Pak ... It must ideally be funded by uncle Sam for causing all the mess in that border !!!

I do agree with you that on the internet there are some low life people from all sides who do pretend to be someone else, it is because of their lack of knowldege, no confidence and fear. But i have noticed that in here everybody who claims to be Afghan and speak about Durand line is called Indian, that is wrong. Even i have been called Indian numerous times.

because it's some indians who love to try to divide other people and disturb healthy discussions; they want to create confusions and spread misinformation

if you arent indian, then it's wrong that you be called it.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Fencing is a win win situation for both Afghan and Pak ... It must ideally be funded by uncle Sam for causing all the mess in that border !!!

Pakistan and US DHS saw eye to eye on this issue....it was Karzai who cried over the proposal, and Pakistanis were sissies and accomodated to his ''grievences''

a lot of people in Pakistan do wish for the border to be fenced --myself included. Our village is just 10-15 km from the Afghan border, i myself have faced off with trouble-makers from the other side (on numerous occasions)

"Pashtun Khan" neither lives in Pakistan nor Afghanistan...

just another false flagger --probably an indian sitting at his wooden desk somewhere :laugh:

Pashtun khan is an active member of ******************.You can pm him there and confirm his identity (in this forum).
False flaggers of any nation can be seen in plenty all over internet.That does not give you licence to term someone a false flagger just because his view differs from yours.

he's a false flagger....

he's not even Pakhtun :laugh:

Hmm the link to a pashtun forum i posted earlier is sensored here..well some people does not want to see so many pakistani pashtuns badmouthing pakistan en masse..that explains your urge to disown him as well..:-)

Pashtun khan is an active member of ******************.You can pm him there and confirm his identity (in this forum).
False flaggers of any nation can be seen in plenty all over internet.That does not give you licence to term someone a false flagger just because his view differs from yours.

Bharatis gotta listen to your opinion too. You guys easily call someone a false flagger if they differ from the typical bharat opinion. If that Kashmiri activist (forgot her name) was to register here, you guys would be calling her a false flagger.

Bharatis gotta listen to your opinion too. You guys easily call someone a false flagger if they differ from the typical bharat opinion. If that Kashmiri activist (forgot her name) was to register here, you guys would be calling her a false flagger.

problem exist on both sides,look at the vcheng thread.you cant even tolerate his post after being a paksitani:laugh:

because it's some indians who love to try to divide other people and disturb healthy discussions; they want to create confusions and spread misinformation
Dear Abu, take a look at this, they dont look to be indians. This is not an isolated example.
if you arent indian, then it's wrong that you be called it
Looks like you are not convinced about me.
Pakistan and US DHS saw eye to eye on this issue....it was Karzai who cried over the proposal
:tup::tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm the link to a pashtun forum i posted earlier is sensored here..well some people does not want to see so many pakistani pashtuns badmouthing pakistan en masse..that explains your urge to disown him as well..:-)

I myself am Pakhtun, you retard.... :laugh:

If the Afghan border is fenced and mined so that no intruder can attack on our security forces..then this idea is great I guess...:smokin:

I do think that despite legislation, movements and international laws against their use --- we should just mine the living hell out of the area.....

put a big sign in Darri language --and then watch the fireworks for those too dumb or those too bold to try crossing over

I do think that despite legislation, movements and international laws against their use --- we should just mine the living hell out of the area.....

put a big sign in Darri language --and then watch the fireworks for those too dumb or those too bold to try crossing over

And shut down the lucrative smuggling that enriches many pockets? I don't think so! :P

stupid idea. cant believe you guys have used up so much bandwith discussing it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom