What's new

PLAN admiral threatens USN patrols in S. China Sea might end in "a disaster"

Kind sir, it is a Grand Chessboard.

Math would not allow a war against China. Any rational actor would avoid any agressive action and seek a grand bargain. Which it essentially is. A grand bargain between US and China.

With our economy and banking sector tanking... Europe must seek a path of economic growth. Have you seen the latest news about Italian banks going belly up and even Deuste Bank in reality bankrupt.

The US job data is not very positive either. Let us not even talk about the bond market.

What we need here is big 5 conference and sort this mess out. Find a way of win-win situation and get the global economy goinng again. We need to restructure global financing first and for most than starting a useless global conflict.

I for one would rather see a greater Eruo Asian economic integration and elimination of violence that has come to Europe!

We NEVER would have guessed.

They want to follow China way of ruling. China proved to the world our way of government is the one to last. :enjoy:

One more China on the way.

One more set of fanboys on the way.

What a fun, baba log by the dozen.

Glancing at your many posts, ... you are going all out to defend american United Satan SATANIC and BLOODY actions all over the world ... ...in attacking, and destroying, and stealing other weaker nations ( from Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Okinawa -- Japan, Mexico ... ... , to all the way in Africa )
Obviously, you have refused to be JUST and FAIR towards all those who suffer americans Heinous Crimes for the last 240+ years.

I wonder ~ what will happen to tiny Sweden when your american united satan :moil: Champions of western world get overrun, disintegrated, and exterminated by the Righteous Forces of ( RUSSIA, CHINA, IRAN, ... ... and many other nations who overwhelmingly hate american United Satan ) ??

And glancing at your many posts, you have nothing better to do but to post abuse of every other nation. Well done, 23 post hero.

LOL you can keep talking smack while we patrol Scarborough Shoal with strategic bomber. When you work up the courage to open fire then China will deliver a righteous spanking to USN just like we emasculated the cocky MacArthur at Chosin Resevoir.

Was that before or after he kicked the PLA all the way to the 38th Parallel?

Your army is only good for bully the rag tag doll in the Middleast. Try something bigger.

And our advice to you is to stop messing around with our territorial integrity. Then war will not happen. Remember, you can play around and infringe on the Middleeast without consequences, there WILL be consequences for violating our territorial integrity.

You have been solemnly warned.

Xunzi, the americans understand the consequences. China must provide them some face saving measures.
What matters to China is her Sovereingity. All else is noise and dance.

Like this forum. This is actually neither noise nor dance, this is poetry.

Glancing at your many posts, ... you are going all out to defend american United Satan SATANIC and BLOODY actions all over the world ... ...in attacking, and destroying, and stealing other weaker nations ( from Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Okinawa -- Japan, Mexico ... ... , to all the way in Africa )
Obviously, you have refused to be JUST and FAIR towards all those who suffer americans Heinous Crimes for the last 240+ years.

I wonder ~ what will happen to tiny Sweden when your american united satan :moil: Champions of western world get overrun, disintegrated, and exterminated by the Righteous Forces of ( RUSSIA, CHINA, IRAN, ... ... and many other nations who overwhelmingly hate american United Satan ) ??
This guy supports Usrael as vehemently as the US, do not bother with him he is false flag Zionist pretending to be Swedish..The Swedish people were the ideal race of Hitler, they were Nazi too as much as the Germans, this guy posting here against anything not USraeli (my own name coined for their devilish coalition) is just hiding behind that Swedish flag, I have found consistently that he has the same characteristics as the ones with the Usraeli flag..
Let them speculate, we all know that China won`t go to war for false claims, now they have the full support of more than a billion population, The US if ever it gets public support for a war in the SCS will just show to the world how hegemonic they are and will turn a lot of friendly nations against them.. secondly The US has never fought an equal or superior adversary, it has always preyed on weak or 100 times smaller countries with much less resources, man power and weapons..So I agree with the Chinese Admiral that they will face disaster.. do not wish a war though, but if it comes to that, they will lose big time, economically, politically and military wise..

dont know from where is their confidence is came from
It is not confidence,, it is arrogance..

And your PLA is only good against civilians. I doubt your generals and admirals have the guts to try anything bigger.
Remember, we put up a good fight when we were still at the weakest point in our history. Never try to question our determination to protect sovereignty. We warn you in Korea War, you didn't listen.

You have been solemnly warned.
Warn harder. LOL

Xunzi, the americans understand the consequences. China must provide them some face saving measures.
What matters to China is her Sovereingity. All else is noise and dance.
I never care about the noise. Anyone touching our sovereignty knows we will blow everything up!

Remember, we put up a good fight when we were still at the weakest point in our history. Never try to question our determination to protect sovereignty. We warn you in Korea War, you didn't listen.
The South China Sea is not your sovereignty. It is public property and its unclaimed status will be enforced.

This is beginning to sound like China.

Please say that you are joking and just trying to entertain us.
The Americans will rather have India (Now that they have opened the Alibaba cave of US weapons for India) going for this war in SCS if any, than them fighting it, because they know they will lose it, so they rather have you along with some little emerging small economies like Vietnam and Philippines lose face and much more than them.. It is clearly the zionists ill advised politics of divide and rule, because the whole area will suffer, and guess who will be laughing their way to the bank following the result and promising to help you all build up you economies from near scratch..China is very heavy weight, the real two way loosers will be India & CO, even if it is supported by the US..So China might as well start that war against the US itself, because the US can not hide behind proxies all the time, and by defeating the US in the AREA, they will void any benefits and support from the US, that any anti-China and antagonistic nations living in the neighborhood for a long time to come..

Last edited:
The South China Sea is not your sovereignty. It is public property and its unclaimed status will be enforced.
They can claim that Hawaii and other pacific Islands are not yours.. so you will have to restrict you shore lines..or else
How do you like it?

They can claim that Hawaii and other pacific Islands are not yours.. so you will have to restrict you shore lines..or else
How do you like it?
Sure, China can say that and try to get other countries to accept it. Am sure Iran and a few African countries will go along -- with China's bribes. :lol:

This guy supports Usrael as vehemently as the US, do not bother with him he is false flag Zionist pretending to be Swedish..The Swedish people were the ideal race of Hitler, they were Nazi too as much as the Germans, this guy posting here against anything not USraeli (my own name coined for their devilish coalition) is just hiding behind that Swedish flag, I have found consistently that he has the same characteristics as the ones with the Usraeli flag..

Let them speculate, we all know that China won`t go to war for false claims, now they have the full support of more than a billion population, The US if ever it gets public support for a war in the SCS will just show to the world how hegemonic they are and will turn a lot of friendly nations against them

.. secondly The US has never fought an equal or superior adversary, it has always preyed on weak or 100 times smaller countries with much less resources, man power and weapons..So I agree with the Chinese Admiral that they will face disaster.. do not wish a war though, but if it comes to that, they will lose big time, economically, politically and military wise....

Thanks so much for taking the time to explain this richeliu doormat usraelese background.
I like your term USrael. I add the suffix >> ESE << for a specific reason.
USraelese

... now back to the thread topic of sinking / disasters of usn carriers

Last edited:
How gentle!

China chases PH illegals from China's waters off China's Huangyan Islands, and, at the same time, welcomes the PH envoy for candid bilateral talks.

That's anti-US on part of the PH, but pro-regional peace.

China welcomes Philippine envoy on South China Sea issue
2016-07-15

299435aa9e6e41e28ee95cf5c43fc223.jpg

File photo of former Philippine president Fidel Ramos [Photo: Xinhua]

Related: Philippines to send former president to China for talks on South China Sea

Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang has welcomed the Philippines' gesture of sending an envoy to start talks with China over disputes in the South China Sea.

"China welcomes president Duterte's willingness to send an envoy for the talks. China adheres to its policies to resolve the issues through bilateral talks and has never shut the door for dialogue with the Philippines. As along as China and the Philippines work to solve disputes through dialogue, we can lay a solid foundation for future relations."

Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte had asked former president Fidel Ramos to act as the envoy.

Duterte reiterated that war was not an option and he wanted to pursue peaceful solutions to the maritime disputes with China.

Ramos, who was president from 1992 to 1998, did not say if he would accept the president's request.

@ Joe Shearer / danger007

It seems that someone is exhibiting one of those Dimwit Doormat Brown Noser characteristic.
I am sure Donald Ducky Draft Dodger Trump (5x Bankruptors) appreciates your super gungho supports on home of KKK -- United Satan.

I am almost 100% certain that you are extremely proud on democratic system for India and usa. I hope you are living and working in the great Satanic usa.

:enjoy:

Get ready ... ... for a true shocking Rude Awakening for all Indian living in home of KKK -- United Satan. ~ In not too distant future, you will personally witness the permanent destructive power of democratic system in usa. ~ Do you think all Indians will be IMMUNE from these Kickass Unleashed by Donald Ducky Draft Dodger Trump ??

View attachment 318989

After Donald Ducky Draft Dodger Trump (5x Bankruptors) forcefully finished kicking out all Mexicans and Hispanics and Muslims, and most Black in usa, ... ...Donald Ducky Draft Dodger Trump and his KKK teams across usa -- will focus their next attention on all Indians in usa ( immigrant and native born ) ... and forcefully kick all Indian and all other minorities out.

:enjoy:

At that time, let's see how much Modi and his lackey supporters and you ( Joe Shearer , danger007 , and other Indians who are backing usa ) -- REGRET your past actions in siding, backing, and supporting the LOSERs nation who is home of KKK -- United Satan.

... now back to the thread topic of sinking / disasters of usn carriers

What a clumsy forger you are !! Did you miss the cut and paste class or something?

What you have shown me saying, and what I said, are two entirely different things.

Better watch it; you don't want to reverse engineer a plane and have it coming out a submarine.

You are exactly acting like those Indian I met, you all think you are as glamorous/ humorous as a Bollywood man.

Bollywood men, such as they are, are not particularly glamorous, and they have the sense of humour of the Chinese. All egotists are alike, in that regard.

If I am not wrong USA is China's biggest customer and China has a lot of Investment in USA.
So if they go to war with one another , if they , one is going to fall.

So to "NOT TO FALL" one of them need the support of the rest of world to surive eg. USA will need supply and China will need market.

I will stop here and let you have your opinions on the rest of world support.

If I am not wrong USA is China's biggest customer and China has a lot of Investment in USA.
So if they go to war with one another , if they , one is going to fall.

So to "NOT TO FALL" one of them need the support of the rest of world to surive eg. USA will need supply and China will need market.

I will stop here and let you have your opinions on the rest of world support.
Not really. China cheap labor will be replaced by other countries. China needs capital. If there is a war between them, US's debt with China would be completed annihilated.

Back
Top Bottom