What's new

PLAN admiral threatens USN patrols in S. China Sea might end in "a disaster"

Its new for you I'm sure. But realtime satellite footage has been going on for a long time.

Well, show us some live synchronizing footage of the moving objects such as the vehicles and aircrafts.

And do you think the even quantum satellite isn't new for everyone?

LOL! You seem to be ignoring what else it has on its wings and bomb bays just from looking at the pic. Depending on the mission, it can carry far more missiles than your H-6K.

getasset.aspx

It doesn't have to face H-6K, but it has first to bypass this baby.

A subsonic bomber against the supersonic missile of Mach 10-20 with the pinpoint accuracy, good luck with that.

Well, show us some live synchronizing footage of the moving objects such as the vehicles and aircrafts.

A subsonic bomber against the supersonic missile of Mach 10-20 with the pinpoint accuracy, good luck with that.

B-2s, B-1s, B-52, new B-3s, don't matter to me when we have such long range capability and hypersonic missiles.
x-52-waverider-rocket-b-52-bomber.jpg

Bro, I love your avatar, Professor Ma is absolutely my idol!

Although it is unfortunate that his EMALS couldn't be installed on the Type 002, but I am sure it will soon be installed on the coming Type 003 as long as our fourth generation nuclear plant for the supercarrier became mature.

不像某超级大国的钓鱼工程,福特号到目前为止还无法海试,更别说在舰上弹射飞机了。

Thanks so much for liking my National Treasure Superstar Scientist MA Wei Ming avatar.
我希望解放军使用全天候多层保镖保护马伟明 先生.

Admiral YIN Zhuo said EMAL and all those related devices can be manufactured and they can be installed in CV-17 right now. ~ Do you have any idea which Decision Makers in PLAN are blocking Dalian Shipyard from implementing Superstar Scientist MA Wei Ming devices ( Simultaneous Dual Currents AC + DC Generator, and IEPS, and EMAL ) ?

What is their logic in stopping the implementation of EMAL ?

National Treasure Superstar Scientist MA Wei Ming
MA Wei Ming--EMAL--WU Shen Li--1h.jpg

MA Wei Ming--EMAL--WU Shen Li--1b.jpg

... ... back to the thread topic of usn warships upcoming and never ending disasters

LOL you are going to confront our navy with your gravity bombs? Our H-6K is armed with YJ-12 missiles with terminal speed Mach 3+ and 700 km range. We are going to make mincemeat out of USN in the South China Sea just like Lord Nelson demolished the Spanish Armada in the English Channel.

The YJ-12 is about Mach 4+ according to our PLAN General.

B-2s, B-1s, B-52, new B-3s, don't matter to me when we have such long range capability and hypersonic missiles.
x-52-waverider-rocket-b-52-bomber.jpg

Sorry, you don't have anything equivalent to the WU-14 right now.

I'm not the one who builds the satellites.

Then too bad, our image is colored, while yours is only on black and white.

Thanks so much for liking my National Treasure Superstar Scientist MA Wei Ming avatar.
我希望解放军使用全天候多层保镖保护马伟明 先生.

Admiral YIN Zhuo said EMAL and all those related devices can be manufactured and they can be installed in CV-17 right now. ~ Do you have any idea which Decision Makers in PLAN are blocking Dalian Shipyard from implementing Superstar Scientist MA Wei Ming devices ( Simultaneous Dual Currents AC + DC Generator, and IEPS, and EMAL ) ?

What is their logic in stopping the implementation of EMAL ?

National Treasure Superstar Scientist MA Wei Ming
View attachment 318606

View attachment 318608

... ... back to the thread topic of usn warships upcoming and never ending disasters

CV-17 is already set, it will be on ski-jump, and now the only hope is CV-18, but the steam catapult group still persists.

o_O

You know if you type in Wu-14, usually the images show American made.

Yes, its black and white. End of the world for us then eh?:-)

Witness ... comments such as from the Richelieu above are coming from usa lackey doormat nation citizens.
You have revealed your true intention in choking China growth back to the stone age, and destroying Chinese wellbeings around the world.
:P :P

I wonder how many more Gullible and Naive Chinese around the world will WAKE UP from their romanticized dream about usa and all those usa lackey DOORMAT nations ... usa Maliciously FABRICATED images of FAIRNESS and Justices ... ...
I am sorry to say that You are wrong.
The intention was to provide some advice against a path that would cause significant decrease of
Chinese prosperity, (as well as the prosperity of the rest of the world) which must surely be the result
of a major war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom