What's new

PLA suddenly mobilizes armored divisions on Viet border for exercise

Reaction score
Summary of article: according to Vietnam army chief of staff, PLA 14th Group Army armored divisions suddenly mobilized on the Sino-Vietnam border, equipped with reactive armor and upgrade fire control systems. Any wrong move by Vietnam in the South China Sea and this armored division will roll into Hanoi. Meanwhile, Vietnam considers a Sino-Vietnam war impossible to avoid because China is building a dam on the Mekong River. To Vietnam, a dam on the Mekong River means China can end Vietnam's existence as a country by turning off the tap at any time. Vietnams' strategy is to challenge China in the South China Sea as a bargaining chip to stop China from damming the river.

PLA suddenly mobilizes armored divisions on Viet border for exercise

Top Type 99 MBT

Middle Type 99A MBT

Bottom new light tank (for airlift, sealift and expeditionary forces)

vwwnj.jpg

Type 99A MBT

sr5g2.jpg

new light tank

vnodk.jpg

I heard that the Vice Chief of staff said they can fight to Beijing, Hehe!!
Viet is a boring fly, I am waiting for the war, and happy to see a good chance for PLA, too much bomb reach the time to retire, Vietnam city and their military base are good weapon retiring place and new weapon Proving Ground!

I heard that the Vice Chief of staff said they can fight to Beijing, Hehe!!
Viet is a boring fly, I am waiting for the war, and happy to see a good chance for PLA, too much bomb reach the time to retire, Vietnam city and their military base are good weapon retiring place and new weapon Proving Ground!
In 2011 Chinese New Year, Vietnam ships approached a PLAN station in the Paracels attempting to assault it. Fortunately, our troops went into battle stations and the Vietnam ships retreated.

中央媒体惊爆:越南偷袭我西沙中建岛 遭天涯哨兵吓退?

These are not people we are dealing with. But a backward, shameless tribe that China should have eliminated thousands of years ago. They repay our mercy with backstabbing because Vietnamese always dream they can be bigger and stronger than China.

Colonizing Vietnam again will bring China the natural resources and cheap laborers we need to raise China's standard of living to Western levels

China should crush them IMO, what are you guys waiting for?

i don't think it will be intelligent for anyone to go to war this time.
i case of a war,vietnam is finished,no doubt

no. i don't think so:no:
Mate war is not won with number of soldiers and chinese made junk toys without guarantee.. Viets have better understanding of geographical area. Because of this even Americans lost war against Vietnam.

Mate war is not won with number of soldiers and chinese made junk toys without guarantee.. Viets have better understanding of geographical area. Because of this even Americans lost war against Vietnam.

The Chinese toys are ok, while you Indians should learn how to make your own ammunition first. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom