What's new

PLA Officer's view on the tactical situation of the LAC

I do enjoy it when India literally has a conversation with India while nobody else listens, then India changes its own story when it realises it looks stupid in front of India.

China is definitely doing the right thing by staying quiet. Look at how tweedle Dee and tweedle Dum here are squirming in agony from the silent treatment.

India: all our planes and pilots are accounted for.
Pakistan: ...
India: please return our pilot.

@Telescopic Sight @Realtalk108

Enslaved people under the boot of the CCP will never be able to spaek freely and only paid professionals's voice is heard from China.

So use your organisation's influence and share the videos of the Indian soldiers being killed. No ?

All your news comes only from India ? You guys have nothing from CCP masters ? Sad.
Modi beg us not to release any news regard to Chinese having no fatality and we obliged. In return , modi need to admit no Intrusion by Chinese and all Chinese is just defending themselves. If modi lies to congress to cook up story, the Chinese side will automatically release all the exact figure for the world to see.

Indians can say 600 Chinese dead , what can you show in return to prove any lies ? Nothing!

How can you prove something that doesn't exist? If India claim 600 Chinese dead, it is India's responsibility to put out pictures of 600 Chinese corpses, or at least 10. But so far, we see nothing.

When the entire population of China is dependant on Indian sources for news of how their boys fared in combat, is that not enslavement ?

Because it is only India people jumping up and down, one second one guy claim that India was humiliated, next second another claimed it a big victory. No, we are not depending on your source, we are watching you play like bollywood dancing.

Don't bother replying, unless it is monetarily beneficial to you.

Of course, liars never need other's reply.

I do enjoy it when India literally has a conversation with India while nobody else listens, then India changes its own story when it realises it looks stupid in front of India.

China is definitely doing the right thing by staying quiet. Look at how tweedle Dee and tweedle Dum here are squirming in agony from the silent treatment.

India: all our planes and pilots are accounted for.
Pakistan: ...
India: please return our pilot.

Without demolishing your sad arguments, why do you suffer this need to interject Pakistan in this whole thread? As far as I can see this thread is only about China and India. What are you seeing exactly ?

Modi beg us not to release any news regard to Chinese having no fatality and we obliged. In return , modi need to admit no Intrusion by Chinese and all Chinese is just defending themselves. If modi lies to congress to cook up story, the Chinese side will automatically release all the exact figure for the world to see.

Were you in his room serving drinks to Modi , or ironing his clothes when he '' begged us" ( ;-) ) ?

What an insane post ! I doubt you are going to please your CCP bosses if they read this retarded drivel !:girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

Were you in his room serving drinks to Modi , or ironing his clothes when he '' begged us" ( ;-) ) ?

What an insane post ! I doubt you are going to please your CCP bosses if they read this retarded drivel !:girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

Denial is bad for you.

He claim India didn't lost an inch of land and no intrusion occur by Chinese. Care to explain what that mean? Then where did the fighting take places? In China territories?

Why didn't he claim the Indian soldiers died fighting for India land? Then what did they died for?

Modi speech please Chinese side and justify that we killed the aggressor and not us going around attacking Indian soldiers. And we upheld out promise by not reveal no fatality to humiliate him further. It is a good deal. Both side happy. :enjoy:

Taking a strong cue from the history, I'll bet "Enter" key on my laptop that India would back out.

The video is excellent. Indian Army has no choice but to attack within the next four months or else withdraw their troops in a humiliating manner. If they attack, they may choose either armor movements in the Depsang plains or along the north and south banks of Pangong Lake. Either way, Indian Army is terrified of the H-6 strategic bombers that we deployed in the theater.

By that logic, China Communist masters were so petrified of revealing the scores of dead and mutilated PLA conscripts , tht they avoided all TV appearances and are shivering in their jackboots ! More proof , the Communist PLA is doubling and tripling their military and air force presence in Occupied Tibet !

Worst of all, according to the OP, the Communist PLA is dependant on Pakistan for saving their skins in this mess!

This is your logic carried out further. Do you like and agree ? :turkey::turkey:
not all red flag with star is Chinese flag, facepalm.jpg

not all red flag with star is Chinese flag, facepalm.jpg

WOW ! That's your only objection ?!?
And are you going to say that the East Asian girl in your DP is you ? :-):-)

You are not "propogandizing" well today, Comrade. Number One Boss will be very unhappy !

WOW ! That's your only objection ?!?
And are you going to say that the East Asian girl in your DP is you ? :-):-)

You are not "propogandizing" well today, Comrade. Number One Boss will be very unhappy !
is that the reason why you edited it out?you are expecting me giving a proper response to a person who mixed up turkey flag as china's?

is that the reason why you edited it out?

Yes, of course. I won't get into trouble with anybody for what I write online. So I've no probs in making corrections.

Unlike some folks on this thread, there's no Senior Officer checking my posts , nor is this my profession.

And pl. don't change your DP because I pointed out your fakery. I for one, have no interest in seeing your real face. I see lots of East Asian men daily anyway, including my co-workers. :-)

Yes, of course. I won't get into trouble with anybody for what I write online. So I've no probs in making corrections.

Unlike some folks on this thread, there's no Senior Officer checking my posts , nor is this my profession.

And pl. don't change your DP because I pointed out your fakery. I for one, have no interest in seeing your real face. I see lots of East Asian men daily anyway, including my co-workers. :-)
what is my dp has anything to do with you can't tell the difference between a turkey and china flag.
the more you write, the more you are exposing your iq.

Back
Top Bottom