What's new

PK: The name itself tells its ISI - PKKH.tv

I think ISI must open production house to make it official :cheers:. Name ISI (Interlink Studio Inc):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh well done ISI...orchestrating a film as successful as this!

Kudos!

This is called Secular structure. RSS tried to Ban this film. There is a BJP govt at the centre. Still this movie is not banned and going to be the highest grossed movie in India.

Try to convince some director in Lollywood to make such movie on Mullah s and Islam. Then see what happens.

Some thoughts from thinking Pakistanies
India is ready to talk about religion. Is Pakistan? – The Express Tribune Blog

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
i have no words....!!! modi is drunk N sleep...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is called Secular structure. RSS tried to Ban this film. There is a BJP govt at the centre. Still this movie is not banned and going to be the highest grossed movie in India.

Try to convince some director in Lollywood to make such movie on Mullah s and Islam. Then see what happens.

Some thoughts from thinking Pakistanies
India is ready to talk about religion. Is Pakistan? – The Express T

amir khan travel whole world but he dont see single case of muslim skip indian paid mullazzz......

great movie for the views expressed. Bored me cos I have had similar views for a decade. It was a bit unfair to the Hindus maybe, cos it criticized idol worship, so I guess a couple of protests were justified. A very subdued and mature reaction from Indian audiences.

Back
Top Bottom