What's new

Pistol made in pakistan

That was NOT what I meant.
Why do you buy weapons?
Certainly you will use it,
even if its firing in air.

Wont those bullets fall and kill people, and here you were enjoying shooting?
I personally am against all weapons owned by citizens, even with license.

If you are an idiot. you will fire in the air.
In the off chance you are being robbed.. you find you have nothing to point back at the robber's banging at your locked bedroom door.
you would wish you had a weapon.

the use of pistol in "self defnce" is illustratedx through the following incident,,
http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/08/two-gunned-down-in-pindi-islamabad.html
ISLAMABAD, March 7: A rickshaw driver and a filling station cashier were gunned down in separate incidents in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, police said.

Zahidullah, 22, an Afghan national, was shot dead by another rickshaw driver over a petty issue.

Police said Zahidullah and his neighbour Nizam Din, also a rickshaw driver, had a dispute over bringing meal from the market.

Police said as Zahid refused to bring meal from market, the argument turned into a quarrel.

An angry Nizam Din went to his home and came out with a 30-bore pistol and opened fire. Zahid received four bullets and died instantly.

Nizam escaped after the killing, as Zahid`s body was shifted to hospital.

Police registered a case on the complaint of Zahid`s brother and arrested Nizam`s wife.

In Rawalpindi, a cashier of a filling station was shot dead as three armed men snatched Rs900,000 from him in Naseerabad, police said.

Kafaiat Ullah, 40, along with his brother was going to bank to deposit the money when the three armed men stopped them.

Police said when Kafaiat resisted giving them the money, the robbers opened fire.

The cashier died on the spot as the robbers escaped with the bag containing money.

Police said they have also recovered Rs178,500 where the robbery took place. In his statement, the victim`s brother said he can identify the killers.

btw most robbery cases in pakistan are facilitated by so called licensed arms

the use of pistol in "self defnce" is illustratedx through the following incident,,

btw most robbery cases in pakistan are facilitated by so called licensed arms

Yeah all talis,robbers n terrorist use liscensed arms.....right?

And murders dnt happen in other countries.... wat a retarded logic.

the thread is totally lost and moved to the moral arugment
going by this logic POF should also shut down?

I Need POF PKL-30 - 7.62×25 mm calibre pistol Plz Send Prices

Hey Guys the picture posted by AERONAUT is not what he says about it.The names of four weapons are written by himself or someone who don't know.The pistol in black colour is berretta and golden is .45 and our Army Doesn't use these pistols!Gun on the left doesn't look like G3or G3S.Even if it is G3,Pak Army doesn't use this variant of G3.Probably all of us have seen PK-10 but you don't recognize it.The copy of AK 47 produced by Pakistan Ordenance Factory is designated as PK-10!Mostly used by Commandos.

I agree to Irfan and Pakistani nationalist.Thing is not itself bad but its misuse makes it bad.Army uses same gun to protect us while terrorist use it for killing innocent people.We love firearms!Being a Pathan we consider it our arnamemt.We should know how to use a gun because when it is needed we can protect our family,people and country.

Hey Guys the picture posted by AERONAUT is not what he says about it.The names of four weapons are written by himself or someone who don't know.The pistol in black colour is berretta and golden is .45 and our Army Doesn't use these pistols!Gun on the left doesn't look like G3or G3S.Even if it is G3,Pak Army doesn't use this variant of G3.Probably all of us have seen PK-10 but you don't recognize it.The copy of AK 47 produced by Pakistan Ordenance Factory is designated as PK-10!Mostly used by Commandos.

That, sir, is a picture of Defence Exhibition in Dubai, and its the Pakistan Army's variants.

Guys..sorry for tht i think PK-10 is a new rifle, and the name of pistol
is something else...while Pk-12 is a shotgun

PAKISTANI COPY OF AK 47 BUILT BY POF IS NAMED AS PK-10!MOSTLY USED BY COMMANDOS

Last edited by a moderator:
hi lieutenant,
im no military person, im just a civilian.so will you plz enhance my knowledge about weaponary? i really dont konw anything about it. i have browsed the net but i think that asking from an experienced person is much better. kindly explain me that in 5.7*28 bullet what does 5.7 stands for and also what 28 means?

5.7*28 is the calliber of the bullet.5.7mm is the diameter of the bullet and 28mm is the length of bullet.FN P57 Pistol uses this calliber,You should check it.

That, sir, is a picture of Defence Exhibition in Dubai, and its the Pakistan Army's variants.

Please tell me the link or website from you got this picture i 'll check.Are you agreed with me that PK-10 is PAKISTANI AK?Those pistols in pictures are berretta and .45 and i am sure about them.

Guys we are paying alot to other countries on the name of selfdefence/sports pistols.
500$ tarus cost us 250,000 do you think we have potentila to make reliable pistols or are we making some? if yes than are we good at 7.62x25mm ,9x19mm or .45mm.
:pakistan:

Here are links for your research:
SPORTING ARMS
Pistols - Khyber Arms Company

Assalamo alaikum to all of u.
I am new on this forum.
Can any one tell me about .25 cal semiautomatic pistol made by Pakistan?

Assalamo alaikum to all of u.
I am new on this forum.
Can any one tell me about .25 cal semiautomatic pistol made by Pakistan?

welcome to pdf.. @DESERT FIGHTER,may be u can help this member..

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom