What's new

Pinaki shows that Bangladesh sixth grade sociology text mobilizes Modi's RSS playbook

But of course, there were planned conversions by Mughal Akber after Delhi took control of Bengal after a long 30-year fighting.
I wonder what the new novice writers would say after reading the text below. Probably, they have not read any single authentic book like this. Yet, they claim they are great BD historians. Bloody idiot bunch of people!!!

I ask people to read a book named Baharistan-i-Gaebi written by General Mirza Ispahani of the Mughal troops in Bengal. His name in the book is Mirza Nathan.

I possess the Bengali version of this authentic book. You can read many details of the 30-year war between the Delhi Mughal and Bengal Afghan/ Pathan forces that started in around 1575 by Akber and ended in 1605 when Jahangir was the Emperor.

The Pathan Sultan Daud Khan Karani was captured and beheaded by Mughal General Munaim Khan (?) in 1576. But the war continued for 30 years led by many Feudal Lords/ Chieftains of Bengal. Isa Khan Afghan was one of them, but he was the strongest.

Last edited:
Well bhai , if India shall have the chance , they will devour Bangladesh , let alone a political party.

But you know unity is strength! Who knows maybe a balkanized BAL will once blame India and will turn anti India? It's highly unlikely though. But in the end , nothing is impossible in politics!

Also according to Pinaky , they ( CPB) real Indian assets are leftists like CPB in Bangladesh ( Russia sided Left ) , so unless they are suppressed completely you can't end indian influence completely!

But it's extremely hard , as although CBP has no acceptance in common people , but they have India herself behind their back!

So yes ending raw influence isn't an easy task I admit! 😢

Have you lot all outsourced your brains to Pinaki? 😂

There is not a single intelligent original comment from the BNP shills on this forum.

For people who constantly play the race and religion card, it's ironic that a Hindu person is your leader.

And your constant paranoia about RAW is becoming laughable. Everything is RAW influence according to you - BAL is RAW, leftists are RAW, probashis are RAW.

Was it RAWs plan for BD to have higher GDP than Indian, have better quality of life than India, lower poverty, etc.?

If anything I could say BNP is doing RAWs bidding, as it is trying to destabilise a prosperous country.

Ps. I've noticed how you imbeciles have created an echo chamber here. No one even responds to your idiocy anymore except each other.

Last edited:
For people who constantly play the race and religion card, it's ironic that a Hindu person is your leader.
Since you have quoted my post, so I'm taking it personally!

Firstly show me a single word where I played race and religion card?

If you can't show it , then just shut your fu.cking gob!

For the rest of your post , I would say I have allergy on bul.l.sh.i.t !

Ps - I'm my own leader ! I've no other leader and I don't believe ( unlike you) that Bangladesh will return to dark age if someone ( your cult leader) retire , ousted , or died!

Last edited:
If you watch only one video this year, let this be it. just released sociology text for sixth grade has denigrated Islamic rulers from 13th century onward in Bangladesh as 'outsiders', and not Sena dynasty rulers who were offshoots of Chola kings from the South. Plot to get back Bhakt extremists Hindus as zamindars which will be part of akhand bharat Hindu Rashtra. Brain-washing Hindutva propaganda in Bangladesh education sector continues.

Lifted up straight from the Modi Hindutva playbook. Work of our Hindutva bhakts in the Education dept. as well as the infamous Zafar Iqbal, a Chetonabadi Hindutva and Akhand Bharat supporter India-shill. Lakh lanat on this Muslim-in-name-only creature. I will resist calling him names, but he deserves some choice ones. Sorry Bengali only.

Don't blame India for all your faults. What did the texts actually say? You were just ranting without any substance.

I was only talking about only a few historical reasons why/ how the Bengali Muslim population grew faster than the Hindu population.

Bhai - Muslim/Hindu is not written on people's foreheads.

There were so many Hindus in power in Murshidabad who ruled after taking up Muslim names.

In Bangladesh - Hindu and Muslim are not like that of places like India - extremist hooligans all.

Don't blame India for all your faults. What did the texts actually say? You were just ranting without any substance.

Please learn some Bengali if you're interested.

No one here can babysit you.

Since you have quoted my post, so I'm taking it personally!

Firstly show me a single word where I played race and religion card?

If you can't show it , then just shut your fu.cking gob!

For the rest of your comment , I would say I have allergy on bul.l.sh.i.t !

Ps - I'm my own leader ! I've no other leader and I don't believe ( unlike you) that Bangladesh will return to dark age if someone ( your cult leader) retire , ousted , or died!

Don't pay any heed to idiots @VikingRaider bhai.

These RAW bootlicker Chetona gadhas will sell off our country and our business, economic and defence interests to India, and they largely already have.

It is not a question of Hindu or Muslim, Bangladesh is a largely non-communal country.

The question is who is a Bangladeshi patriot, and who is not.

I don't count some of the Indian Govt. shill Muslims in Bangladesh (some BAL members and all Chetona dealers) as patriots.

They are the number one betrayers of Bangladesh, selling off our economic interests to India so our people cannot eat!

They have done this with industrial labor and corporate managers (illegal Indians in Bangladesh) - allowing free reign.

Pinaki may be Hindu, but in my book he is a far better Bangladeshi patriot than any Chetona dealer or BAL minister like Tipu Munshi.

Pinaki loves his country and watches his country's interests - not that of India.

Last edited:
Have you lot all outsourced your brains to Pinaki? 😂

There is not a single intelligent original comment from the BNP shills on this forum.

And your constant paranoia about RAW is becoming laughable. Everything is RAW influence according to you - BAL is RAW, leftists are RAW, probashis are RAW.

Was it RAWs plan for BD to have higher GDP than Indian, have better quality of life than India, lower poverty, etc.?

If anything I could saw BNP is doing RAWs bidding, as it is trying to destabilise a prosperous country.

Ps. I've noticed how you imbeciles have created an echo chamber here. No one even responds to your idiocy anymore except each other.
I hear Democrats are saying Trump gave top secret documents to Russia and the Republicans are saying Biden giving China all kinds of favours including to secret documents.
This is a forum where you talk about geo politics.
You do know that it is a defence forum, right ?

Bhai - Muslim/Hindu is not written on people's foreheads.

There were so many Hindus in power in Murshidabad who ruled after taking up Muslim names.

In Bangladesh - Hindu and Muslim are not like that of places like India - extremist hooligans all.

Please learn some Bengali if you're interested.

No one here can babysit you.
I was talking the history on how Muslim population rose sharply in Bengal and the effects of foreign Muslim immigration to this land during the 600 years of Muslim rule.

It is a matter of interest why Muslims have been large in number in Bengal when even Delhi is not with similar immigration history.

I think I have been consistent and objective on that subject.

Hindu Raja, Maharaja or Courtiers is another story. Of course, educated and capable Hindus were appointed Nobles in big numbers both in Delhi and Bengal.

Muslims were more capable in warfare and squabbling. Hindus were more capable in the administrative works.

It may still be the same today. This is why Hindu India can build big projects by using its own trained people but Muslims of BD depend upon non-Muslims like Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Christian Europe. It is because our upper chamber is empty.

No wonder, Raja Todarnal was the finest Mughal Finance Minister. There were thousand others like him.

Last edited:
I hear Democrats are saying Trump gave top secret documents to Russia and the Republicans are saying Biden giving China all kinds of favours including to secret documents.
This is a forum where you talk about geo politics.
You do know that it is a defence forum, right ?

Yes it's a defence forum not a political marketing site. The difference between US critics and BNP shills is the former don't blame everything on China/Russia.

And it's a discussion forum, bring genuine points of view rather than reposting Pinaki like he's some messiah

Yes it's a defence forum not a political marketing site. The difference between US critics and BNP shills is the former don't blame everything on China/Russia.

And it's a discussion forum, bring genuine points of view rather than reposting Pinaki like he's some messiah

Pinaki says things that are timely and those ring true (reverberate) with Bangladeshis on what sell-off of our national interests (economic, cultural, strategic) is actually happening in Bangladesh.

If that makes your India-shill persona itch - then that cannot be helped.

It is what it is - truth rings true and BS propaganda from Hasina walks.

If that hurts your bhakt sensibilities, then there's the door.

Some Democrats I know say they are fearful that if Trump is back in power he will turn USA into a Russian puppet. They seriously believe Russia manipulated 2016 US elections. There was separate congressional and FBI inquiry about Russia's alleged ill attempts to influence USA elections.

Republican believe Bill Clinton gave away ballistic missile technology to China in the 1990s. They also raise concern about Confucius Institutes in various Universities. I saw Christian TV channel clips where some hosts were saying in the 1990s that Ciinton will put entire US troops under UN command when the real news was following,

Politics is same for shapes, nationality, ethnicity, and color.

What genuine points are you preaching here when most of your posts are full of lies and fabrication and distortion of facts?

Do you think all your bad efforts will cause BAL party to become popular? How about asking Hasina Bibi to organize another grenade attack ploy and squarely blame opposition people?

BAL party is very cheap. Hasina is now fearing about being hanged for staging the Pilkhana carnage and killing 57 army officers.

And here you are talking philosophy!!!

What genuine points are you preaching here when most of your posts are full of lies and fabrication and distortion of facts?

Do you think all your bad efforts will cause BAL party to become popular? How about asking Hasina Bibi to organize another grenade attack ploy and squarely blame opposition people?

BAL party is very cheap. Hasina is now fearing about being hanged for staging the Pilkhana carnage and killing 57 army officers.

And here you are talking philosophy!!!

Fool show me one post where I have lied or fabricated anything?

I humiliated you completely regarding pilkhana previously and you had zero response. Do you think if you keep barking the nonsense it will become true??

You're a proven shill, a former anti-mullah who has changed shades immediately since your BNP cousin got tossed out as mayor. Now you're in bed with jamat! How do you people look in the mirror?

Last edited:
Fool show me one post where I have lied or fabricated anything?

I humiliated you completely regarding pilkhana previously and you had zero response. Do you think if you keep barking the nonsense it will become true??

You're a proven shill, a former anti-mullah who has changed shades immediately since your BNP cousin got tossed out as mayor. Now you're in bed with jamat! How do you people look in the mirror?

I think he is a bnp pom pom cheerleader boy. That advocates for mass needle production. Be the fore runner 18th century tech, train and high speed connectivity and other things such as aggregate economics doesn't not makes sense to him.

He prolly advocated for trickle down economics as well

Back
Top Bottom