What's new

Pilots of Pakistan Air Force ( PAF )

"Shr_bwp"...... will ask questions about him...CV.....achievements etc.... He is advised to see pictures only and pass on good comments

7d6d106071c201730174d1073a60b498.jpg

Pilot Officer Sarfaz Rafiqui in Tempest cockpit receiving last minute instructions from his Instructor,
Flt Lt Jan Mahmood at PAF conversion School 1953.

Last edited:

PAF pilots Ehsan-ul-Haq and Rashid Habib did a test flight of Prototype-1 at Chengdu, China. Duration of test flight was 30 minutes. It was the first time in China that foreign airforce pilots participated in a test flight.

I am not confused man you are making things confused infact you your self is a confused anf fused person, now you are after haseeb paracha Sb, in this picture of his was every room of PAF and in the book stalls here in sargodha and other cities but how come you know??? You live in abroad?? and you criticise the pilots worth...just think before you speak....

If everybody commented on his photo it means they know him. I know gem of pilots here and if I comment on somebody there is a Truth behind...

I am sorry to say you are out numbered by many...:D

Dreamer: stop.

Somebody posted Haseeb Paracha's photographs - and a ton of people appreciated him.

I do not know his CV and what get's him all these accolades. Just what is the big secret??????

SOMEBODY: just introduce Paracha and that is all there is to it.

Damn...this is hard.

"Shr_bwp"...... will ask questions about him...CV.....achievements etc.... He is advised to see pictures only and pass on good comments

For the love of God....how can I make a good comment on someone I do not know and NOBODY WILL TELL ME ABOUT.

This is truly annoying....

Fatman: help!!!! just why did you praise Paracha....

Dreamer: stop.

Somebody posted Haseeb Paracha's photographs - and a ton of people appreciated him.

I do not know his CV and what get's him all these accolades. Just what is the big secret??????

SOMEBODY: just introduce Paracha and that is all there is to it.

Damn...this is hard.

:Dhmmmmmmmm:D

This, of course, is Kaiser Tufail. Visit his blog to see what he has to say about our various wars and pilots:

Aeronaut

Thanks a million you know his CV...this picture of his was in "Defenders of Pakistan" I saw it in 1996 at "PACE" Lahore.

Thanks a million you know his CV...this picture of his was in "Defenders of Pakistan" I saw it in 1996 at "PACE" Lahore.

Sarcasm. Really helpful. I STILL do not know who Haseeb Paracha is and you are not being helpful.

If you can without going off on some tangent, when and where was this photograph taken and perhaps a larger sized photo might allow people to ID the pilots? (Obviously - it is after 1971)

Standing
4th from Left...Wing Commander MHK Dotani

3rd from Left...Wing Commander Hasnat (I saw his F6 crashed while performing aerobatics in 1983)

Sarcasm. Really helpful. I STILL do not know who Haseeb Paracha is and you are not being helpful.

Haseeb Paracha...

1) A Human Being, Male in mid 40s:D
2) Pilot
3) A Good Aerobatic performer
4) Belong to a small Village Bhera, near Sargodha
5) He is now Group Captain
6) Smart Man
7) Brave Pilot etc...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom