What's new

Picturing Pakistan's Past: The Beatles, Booze And Bikinis

e ki keh ditta... lol

when did you last see bikini babes? :P

private parties.... when i was in Islamabad in my neighbor this rental lemo owner would have hottest girls come over his house every weekend for mujrahs... pajama parties from high class schools student is also very famous. girls do go wild in such parties.

private parties.... when i was in Islamabad in my neighbor this rental lemo owner would have hottest girls come over his house every weekend for mujrahs... pajama parties from high class schools student is also very famous. girls do go wild in such parties.

You're a naughty waughty little kingy wingy aren't you? utton rola pi jao wichon chaskay li jao? lmao. :D
Do they throw girls slumber parties too? I'd love to peek through the keyhole while they are having their fun.;)
Could you please PM me the address of that rental lemo owner?:cool:

from the very signature you have in your post I can understand what kind of a Mullavi you follow. Its not worth my time making your kind understand the true value of life and you kind lives in a lala land that does not belong in this planet.
Dream well kid
Sir signature is the translation of the ayat of the Quran and I don't follow Mullahs but I listen to scholars but I study Quran and Hadees and Seerat and Fiqh Sir I read them my self and in Islam peace is for those who ask for peace but those who attack Muslims and Islam will be made part of history and taught a lesson of their life

Sir signature is the translation of the ayat of the Quran and I don't follow Mullahs but I listen to scholars but I study Quran and Hadees and Seerat and Fiqh Sir I read them my self and in Islam peace is for those who ask for peace but those who attack Muslims and Islam will be made part of history and taught a lesson of their life

so for me and the rest of the people to have peace, we have to beg from you and your kind?
Who the fu*k are you to grant any one peace. its the right of every living sole in this planet.
Note -
Sorry Muslim friends, I am not quoting any of you who think that peace and freedom is the right of every human being and its not the right only a few who think they can grant peace to others when some one begs for them to give peace.

sorry then your idea of Pakistan has already changed is a wrong notion.
see its a private interest of every one to go wild or be sadhu at home. Do you think that controlling people from going wild in their personal arena is going to bring order in a nation or to this world.
Yes to some extent in a country they might bring order but the same people will venture out to other countries to pray on people who are vulnarable. for example SA has strict laws on alcohol and prostitution, but SA men who come to third world countries marry and dump women for pure pleasure in 10 days.

You're a naughty waughty little kingy wingy aren't you? utton rola pi jao wichon chaskay li jao? lmao. :D
Do they throw girls slumber parties too? I'd love to peek through the keyhole while they are having their fun.;)
Could you please PM me the address of that rental lemo owner?:cool:

the lemo house is in g-11/3 main double road and very close to the apartments.

so for me and the rest of the people to have peace, we have to beg from you and your kind?
Who the fu*k are you to grant any one peace. its the right of every living sole in this planet.
Note -
Sorry Muslim friends, I am not quoting any of you who think that peace and freedom is the right of every human being and its not the right only a few who think they can grant peace to others when some one begs for them to give peace.
Yes Peace and freedom is right of every human being but if you will attack us and our religion we will take revenge and we will make sure that we make our enemies part of history even if we have to fight for next 100 years

Yes Peace and freedom is right of every human being but if you will attack us and our religion we will take revenge and we will make sure that we make our enemies part of history even if we have to fight for next 100 years
Oh yes We knew your history more than any one.
Do you think Hindus invaded the Muslim lands in Afganistan and ME or was it vise versa,
Why the crap did your ansystors who believed in Islam came all the way from Afgan and beyond and captured our land, killed our people, destroyed our temples, devoured our women?
that is the reason that your ansystors karma is reflecting on your current society.
if you preach about peace and say that Islam teaches peace then your ansystors should have followed the same. your laws bend when you have a small stick and otherwise when you have a longest stick.
Get out of your sick logic and reason with the past, present and future. not with some utopian concept

Oh yes We knew your history more than any one.
Do you think Hindus invaded the Muslim lands in Afganistan and ME or was it vise versa,
Why the crap did your ansystors who believed in Islam came all the way from Afgan and beyond and captured our land, killed our people, destroyed our temples, devoured our women?
that is the reason that your ansystors karma is reflecting on your current society.
if you preach about peace and say that Islam teaches peace then your ansystors should have followed the same. your laws bend when you have a small stick and otherwise when you have a longest stick.
Get out of your sick logic and reason with the past, present and future. not with some utopian concept
Islam teaches peace but if you will mess with people you will be taught a lesson and made part of history

Islam teaches peace but if you will mess with people you will be taught a lesson and made part of history
you are a pathetic vermin, you did not give an explanation for my earlier post rather you give politically foolish statements.
I know that non of your own country men nor the people who really follow ISLAM will be supporting you.
lets see....
I am waiting. Islam is not messing, nor the people who really follow any other religion. Its idiots like you who are messing with human civilization.

Political Islam has destroyed everything. Back in those days people in Iran, Iraq and Pakistan didn't knew what Shia or Sunni was.

Blame it on Zia Ul Haq.
Thanks dog, there is no Public beheading and lashing in Pakistan of today.

such a nice and informative thread by @WebMaster has been turned into a such a trolling fest about islam and hinduism.this thread should be closed for the better of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan went down the drain the day Bhutto decided to link Pakistan's identity to religion.

you are a pathetic vermin, you did not give an explanation for my earlier post rather you give politically foolish statements.
I know that non of your own country men nor the people who really follow ISLAM will be supporting you.
lets see....
I am waiting. Islam is not messing, nor the people who really follow any other religion. Its idiots like you who are messing with human civilization.
Those who have similar views like me are in vast majority in Pakistan Sir don't go some embarrassed liberals found on net they are not even 2 % part of Pakistan

Pakistan went down the drain the day Bhutto decided to link Pakistan's identity to religion.
Its identity was made with Islam since day 1 Sir Bhutto didn't do nothing new

Back
Top Bottom