What's new

Pictures of the immediate aftermath of 26/11.

foofighter

BANNED
Reaction score
4ac95a57e30b31d3ee694237e84f5efc.jpg

f69fae4f85f62ba5be30fc446db80ce4.jpg

5560ec97d326cbf0ac23a74fea26ad60.jpg

d4b996b43716692fa43ea8c9280eeb40.jpg

4669cabc5d1cc079b9d23897644dcf09.jpg

f4d3c45fb933158cd0444635eb6d03b2.jpg

119c1e6b049b5cde0722a47d6930ef35.jpg

177c47475c0a97b9a1e6a65fd6e3bd9b.jpg

Attachments

• 4ac95a57e30b31d3ee694237e84f5efc.jpg
    4ac95a57e30b31d3ee694237e84f5efc.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 4
  • f69fae4f85f62ba5be30fc446db80ce4.jpg
    f69fae4f85f62ba5be30fc446db80ce4.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Bastards.Kasab Should be hanged by his balls but India is interested in capitalizing his incident.OTOH, A little offtopic but quite honestly after looking at these pictures does India really think It will be the next Shuper Power?:p

Last edited:
From the creator of this thread who seems to think very low of Pakistan and tells Indians not to compare themselves to Pakistan, I have no sympathy for this thread nor do I have any for the pictures.

Bastards.Kasab Should be hanged by his balls but India is interested in capitalizing his incident.OTOH, A little offtopic but quite honestly after looking at these pictures does India really think It will be the next Shuper Power?:p

These pictures were taken by Boston Globe, and were ment to incite sympathy and not India's superpower status.

no need to put this crap here
and now don,t tell me that i support terrorists

now your *** is burning right?? well ask it to kashmiri how they feel after 60 yars of indian barbaric occupation

These pictures were taken by Boston Globe, and were ment to incite sympathy and not India's superpower status.

Who cares who took them, you're clearly aiming for sympathy among us by posting these pictures.
This Mumbai drama of yours has cost Pakistan alot of headache and your nation has gotten it's excuse to put Pakistan in a bad daylight.
We have enough on our hands right now, every insult, threat, and accusation is headed towards our way from your government and media, I've had enough of that crap.
Your thoughts about Pakistan being inferior towards India and the way India has dragged this issue on for so long and has been a pain in the a$$ for GoP is the sole reason I could not give 1 damn about each and every one of these pictures.
How about you post some pictures of Pakistani victims caused due to India's involvements, i'm sure you can dig up some pictures of Pakistani's hurt in blasts inside their own country which have been carried out by people who were guided by your very own intelligence agency.
But then again, I think you couldnt care less about the loss of Pakistani life in any terrorist act.

This whole "26/11" has been an extra weight for Pakistan, it has given India the excuse to sling mud at Pakistan and point fingers, it has given India the opportunity to try and make Pakistan look like a rogue state, it has shown the true face of Indian politicians, people and media towards Pakistan.
Now all i'm saying is, I feel very sorry for the victims of these blasts, but i'm afraid that their losses are used as an excuse aswell as reason to make an entire nation and it's people look like terrorists, in this case, it's Pakistan.

Nice pics but. Links please...
Btw I think MARCOS are not allowed to be pictured openly like this.

if u think this is bad then u should check out the Palestinian pics from the recent isreali genocide [where it killed 1300+ Palestinians]
and such events are sad but is very deserving to india because of what it's army does in kashmir
a word of advice:
"treat others the way u want to be treated" :coffee:

I despise India as much as the next guy but this isht boils my blood. To gun down UNARMED men, women, children, tourists and the like in pure cold blood is just inexcusable. That too under the influence of narcotics. There's absolutely no honor, no reason, no nothing that can possibly justify such pu$$ified and senseless murder.

and such events are sad but is very deserving to india because of what it's army does in kashmir
a word of advice:
"treat others the way u want to be treated" :coffee:

You are living embodiment of why population control is necessary.

Look at the guy second from left in this pic.

Now take a look at Gupta.

They both are overweight lard-a$$es, with the same physique and facial characteristics.

The resemblace is startling!! Gupta = local boy.

1832d222e801731e5fce55a3a0b41ef0.jpg

If one were to paint a moustache onto Gupta, the two persons would be indistinguishable.

Who cares who took them, you're clearly aiming for sympathy among us by posting these pictures.This Mumbai drama of yours has cost Pakistan alot of headache and your nation has gotten it's excuse to put Pakistan in a bad daylight.

We already have the sympathy of a billion Indians, and the entire world, we don't need sympathy of hypochrites like yourself. I know there are better minded people in Pakistan, but those like you are the ones that disgrace Pakistan.

if u think this is bad then u should check out the Palestinian pics from the recent isreali genocide [where it killed 1300+ Palestinians]
a word of advice:
"treat others the way u want to be treated"

Pathetic.

Here are some survelliance tapes(never seen before)

Leopold Cafe

Footage from inside the Taj.

Live NSG operation on inside the Taj.

Man shot by Terrorist CCTV exclusive

CCTV footage showing hoq Kasab was caught

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom