What's new

Pictures of Inside INS Vikramaditya

45. As the flag ship of the IN, Vikramaditya also has a mini museum. :woot:

46. Russian company ISS was contracted to do the interiors of the VIP rooms. Here is the model of the VIP cabin & command room/briefing room.

47. Models of the VIP cabin. Real image was also posted earlier. Refer No. 33

48. Model of the Briefing room for the commander. Ref. No. 16

49. Inside the Hanger again. Cant get over how huge it is !!

50. Air Trafic Control Room / Flight control center. 2 people sit here and control the entire air traffic around the AC.

51. Some other control room. Any guess ?

52. Inside the engine room. Reporter holding one of the Fire Brick that caused boiler malfunction during trials.

53. Schematic diagram of the Boiler used in Viki :D

Last edited:
@anjaneyashruti
why don't you make a book out of these pictures.. you have done so much research, do you work for the indian navy??

@anjaneyashruti
why don't you make a book out of these pictures.. you have done so much research, do you work for the indian navy??

These photos are not mine to publish in a book, they belong to various people all over the world. If I was a Indian Navy personnel do you think I would be visiting pdf or makings postings here :disagree: ?

42. A Clean view of the Bridge

43. More pictures of the Bridge. That is Captain Suraj Berry captaining the ship.

44. Again pics of the Bridge. That chair looks comfortable :D

That Chair HAS to be comfortable. During Action Stations the Captain will have to spend very long hours on the Bridge in Command. So he will need that chair. Many Capital Ships have what is known as the Captain's Sea-Cabin or Sea-Cuddy adjacent to the Bridge which is a cubicle-sized space with a bunk in it where the Captain can flake-out and get a short nap in wartime. Usually his living and working quarters are far removed from the Bridge on a large ship so it will involve time for him to move about when summoned to the Bridge. This avoids that.

whether these much photographs of worlds any aircraft carriers are available, just asking?

whether these much photographs of worlds any aircraft carriers are available, just asking?
There are a LOT more pics of the interiors of Western ACCs out there bro- just look it up. Now this ship is in IN hands I won't be expecting many more pics of the interior of the Viky to be published :(

Are
There are a LOT more pics of the interiors of Western ACCs out there bro- just look it up. Now this ship is in IN hands I won't be expecting many more pics of the interior of the Viky to be published :(
you serious or just joking

16. Appears to be officers lounge

17. Captains Room ? Maybe the commanders room...

18. Sea men quarters

19. Appears that single desk is to be shared by 2 men. Not bad.

20. Wash basin in each room

21. Appears to be the wash room attached to one of the officers room

Whats with the pink sofas?

33. Captains Chair ? Certainly cabin of a very senior officer.

34. Control Room ? CIC ?

Thats the bridge.

nice pics . congrats to indian brothers here :D
when this will enter indian fleet ?

congrats Pakistan..for getting more competition from its neighbour

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom