What's new

Pictures from Gaza, attack by Savage Israel before their election in Jan

These buildings looks like belonging to resident area-
What you see Jew?- a military compound?-
We both know Hamas fires missiles from and stations commanders it "residential" areas. Once that happens these areas become legitimate military targets. Israel has aired several videos showing secondary explosions after its aircraft attack "residential" areas. So the benefit of the doubt shifts to Israel, and pictures documenting the staging of photographs meant to show otherwise confirm it: Hamas and their supporters are the war criminals and bad guys, not the Israelis.

I don't see the point in arguing with delusional people, Solomon2.
To demonstrate to the misinformed that they are delusional. Furthermore, on occasion the delusional ones figure out their minds have been badly messed up since childhood and that the cure is to support Israel and civil society. Then the now-rational parties face the dilemma I've pointed out here: how can they possibly set their society straight without becoming a victim of its violence themselves? They have to solve their problems to avoid society breaking down yet the only processes they see of doing so threaten their lives.

I don't think we have to solve this problem for them, Ptex. One thing I've learned about Pakistanis, Ptex: once their strategy is corrected and they gather the courage to act they can function as tactical geniuses. Thus they may weave their way to their own solutions - if they choose to apply themselves. Too many Pakistanis here seek to have someone else - "the people", "Imran Khan", the U.S. - do the job for them. That they have to apply themselves to the task isn't just scary, Pakistanis are often too centered around their personal material success (by hook or crook) to take the time necessary to work for the common good of community and country.

Still, if Pakistanis here are willing to spend many hours talking they might be willing to spend a few hours actually acting. Stay tuned.

To demonstrate to the misinformed that they are delusional. Furthermore, on occasion the delusional ones figure out their minds have been badly messed up since childhood and that the cure is to support Israel and civil society. Then the now-rational parties face the dilemma I've pointed out here: how can they possibly set their society straight without becoming a victim of its violence themselves? They have to solve their problems to avoid society breaking down yet the only processes they see of doing so threaten their lives.

I don't think we have to solve this problem for them, Ptex. One thing I've learned about Pakistanis, Ptex: once their strategy is corrected and they gather the courage to act they can function as tactical geniuses. Thus they may weave their way to their own solutions - if they choose to apply themselves. Too many Pakistanis here seek to have someone else - "the people", "Imran Khan", the U.S. - do the job for them. That they have to apply themselves to the task isn't just scary, Pakistanis are often too centered around their personal material success (by hook or crook) to take the time necessary to work for the common good of community and country.

Still, if Pakistanis here are willing to spend many hours talking they might be willing to spend a few hours actually acting. Stay tuned.

You have more hope in humanity than i do, Solomon2. I don't believe the likes of JonAsad are worth saving.
The light is too bright for those who've lived their entire lives in the darkness.

You have more hope in humanity than i do, Solomon2. I don't believe the likes of JonAsad are worth saving.
The light is too bright for those who've lived their entire lives in the darkness.
We can open the box and encourage him to exit into the light but he has to act to save himself. Since he shows the initiative to speak here he may be courageous enough to take a bold stand in his community. Even if JA doesn't choose to do so, others may read the thread and learn.

These buildings looks like belonging to resident area-
What you see Jew?- a military compound?-

GgcXS.jpg

You want to say something say it on my face moron-
You dont believe?- who the fcuk are you?- i dont give a flying fcuk for what you think you are-
The likes of you should be struck by Fajr rockets to get rid of the mess this earth bears weight of-

You want to say something say it on my face moron-
You dont believe?- who the fcuk are you?- i dont give a flying fcuk for what you think you are-
The likes of you should be struck by Fajr rockets to get rid of the mess this earth bears weight of-

On your face?... I'm not homosexual, friend. Sorry.
Better be careful though, i hear they don't look kindly on homosexuals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

On your face?... I'm not homosexual, friend. Sorry.
Better be careful though, i hear they don't look kindly on homosexuals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Fcuk this offtopic bullsh!t-
Btw What you guys do with homosexuals back in Israel?- i hear Haredim fcuks them?- :sick:-

Fcuk this offtopic bullsh!t-
Btw What you guys do with homosexuals back in Israel?- i hear Haredim fcuks them?- :sick:-

I do not judge homosexuals such as yourself. In fact, i accept you for who you are. You were born this way.

I do not judge homosexuals such as yourself. In fact, i accept you for who you are. You were born this way.

And you were born with a Mental disorder- your naturally disabled mind hate people-
The free world doesnt need the likes of you-
Hope you become a Haredi somemday- :lol:-

There's something else, too, Ptex. I've met and gotten to know Pakistanis several times in my life over the decades. Neighbors who by example taught me by example about dignity and decency. A devoted lab partner and classmate. A radiologist whose skill - together with that of his Jewish boss and Indian assistant - extended a relative's life for over a year. One or two others. Most of these people had to flee Pakistan for one reason or another and some miss it a lot. They make good Americans but it seems a shame they can't safely go home or make a decent living there. By making the effort to change their home country I feel I'm paying them back a little for what they gave me.

As for JA, he's trying to divert the thread by insults. If he gets banned he may feel he's off the hook. I hope the mods merely delete his violations and leave him be. Then he has no excuses.

And you were born with a Mental disorder- your naturally disabled mind hate people-
The free world doesnt need the likes of you-
Hope you become a Haredi somemday- :lol:-

Free world? The last time i checked you were a slave.

@Solomon2
That is honorable of you, Solomon2. I cannot share your sentiment because i see the world differently than you but i respect your way.

Terrorists cannot be comprehend honor and honor shouldn't be wasted on terrorists.

There are good people who are Pakistanis, i've met them. But there are Osama wannabes from there as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn! But these pics r nothng when compared with outsourced drone attack pics.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom