What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

418383_10150617206588137_109340433136_9182806_763190503_n.jpg

Anyone notice the Jewish Star on the clocktower? In the squares and below the clock

What is there to do for fun in Karachi?

How come we burned down Church, Shia Mosques, Ahmadiyya, and attacked many sections? Amazing, people who drove in the center of this clock tower never feel to bother about this eye-catching huge Jewish symbol? Are we inviting Zionist into Karachi city?

Brother, Karachi is the Jewish Holy city, it's okay, it's theirs not ours. Shalom.

chal bhai gal ker lo ji

it even doesnt exist now you idiot,pathetic troll

Brother, sadly it doesn't you're right, no wonder I even mentioned the date 1970. The synagogue was taken down and a shopping center was built in its place.

Also my Mexican chicano brother, show some respect.

How come we burned down Church, Shia Mosques, Ahmadiyya, and attacked many sections? Amazing, people who drove in the center of this clock tower never feel to bother about this eye-catching huge Jewish symbol? Are we inviting Zionist into Karachi city?

6a00d8341c562c53ef0168e8e051b0970c-500wi

Freemanson
Merewether Tower
3quarksdaily: A Matter of Detail: The Masonry of Graffiti and Symbols

The problem is that the mereweather tower is so covered in dost and carbon from smoke that its features are hard to see...
I spent years in Karchi and regularly passed by the mere weather tower but never noticed the Star of David....
Its ok if its there...we in Pakistan have relics of all religions..Taxila has old Buddhist temples..

Back
Top Bottom