What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

e66b40d7f8447f6cdaab0acd37be_large.jpg

Does anyone have a picture from when the arch complete. btw when did it fall?

Awesome images dear, Karachi is indeed the works. Would like to see pictures of Marina Creek development.

Keep up the excellent work.

Unfortunately the construction of Creek marina is currently halted due to some complications within the management.

To be honest I find many of these photos and the architecture of Karachi and several other Pakistani cities to be less than beautiful, that's being nice.

The architecture is outdated, buildings made up of cheap concrete, very mundane style architecture, sometimes very sandy streets, etc. Several members here are posting pictures in a frenzy as if there is something to get worked up about, as if there is beauty to see. Maybe it's just me and my particular taste but I don't see much beauty in these pictures nor in many sites of Karachi.

Cities like Tokyo, Istanbul, Paris, Rome, Venice, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Madrid, Barcelona, Zurich, Berlin, Sydney, now those are beautiful cities, cities that captivate the human imagination. Their architecture, glitz and glamor, cleanliness, modernity, and chic!

Not only is it important to have a beautiful city, but the people of the city also have to be well-dressed, sometimes in Pakistani cities public falls short of that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom