What's new

Pictures from cities | Islamabad

The Most Stunning architecture in Islamabad in my opinion is no doubt- Shah Faisal Mosque. Amazing !!! Whether you look in day or night !!!

Do they let tourists (Non-Muslims) go inside the mosque ?

Do they let tourists (Non-Muslims) go inside the mosque ?

you can go last year britsh pm tony blear go inside faisal masjid .islam not stop any one to enter in masjid :enjoy:

Thanks Imran for reply as I was wondering that the architecture inside the mosque would be stunning too. Does any one have pictures of interiors of the mosque ?

close.jpg

faisal mosque.jpg

I hope both these pics qualify for the Isloo thread...

In Top pic , formation is about to fly overhead the Parliment / Presidency..

Bottom, A nice view of Faisal Mosque from the best office in the world..:enjoy:

View attachment 534

View attachment 535

I hope both these pics qualify for the Isloo thread...

In Top pic , formation is about to fly overhead the Parliment / Presidency..

Bottom, A nice view of Faisal Mosque from the best office in the world..:enjoy:

Yep, that's a couple of stunners alright!

If you don't mind, please upload the high-resolution images to photobucket or imageshack and post here. Thanks.

Its an event of May 2007, when the Czech Prime Minister was visiting Islamabad. In the famous and main pass of the Islamabad, the flags of both countries were displayed by CDA.

Instead of showing the map of CZECH, they painted CHECK map. Have a look............very talented guys.....indeed......what would the Czech premier have thought of Pakistanis.........

download.jpg

download2.jpg

If you don't mind, please upload the high-resolution images to photobucket or imageshack and post here. Thanks.

Finally I managed to learn how to use photobucket....so here are the pics in their original size..

cfdfa088e20befa4503bed823eab4c21.jpg

6bd273407de4f583977fb802745083e6.jpg

52d06c156775d1e48c496ee8b1c0deb9.jpg

The above pic was taken from the right wing while doing a left-hand steep turn in a box formation....

This pic very clearly shows the close formation references that a pilot maintains from the leaders aircraft....for example, in T-37 the formation keeping reference was outer flap hinge with pilots head...as you can see that the aircraft from where the pic is taken is in a perfect position...there are two flap hinges under the wing (the small triangles), and the outer hinge is aligned with the pilots head...

The job of the formation members is to continuously maintain the references all the time from the leader’s aircraft...If leader is doing a loop, he is gone inverted, he is turning or going vertical....wingmen just maintain the references...

Dear Admins and Mods i want to post Pictures from Peshawar but i was pondering where to post those pics.

As there are only three options here

Lahore

Islamabad

Karachi

Well no sticky thread for Peshawar and Quetta.

So its kind of strange and confusing too where to post for Peshawar and Quetta.

Can we have sticky section for Peshawar and Quetta as well ??????????

Back
Top Bottom