What's new

Pictures from cities | Islamabad

1620890_457638781003727_1759127639_n.jpg

Karach is filthy city, man! How long it will become good standard like Islamabad, Lahore, Dubai, California?

Nice photos of infrastructure,specially the canal one, is that a water way?
Yes that is, thank you for your comments :)

Karach is filthy city, man! How long it will become good standard like Islamabad, Lahore, Dubai, California?

Karachi has it's own charm. What Karachi lacks in clenileness, it makes up for diversity and proving it is a real metropolis of Pakistan. Show me a city where you can have Halwa Puri or Chinese at 3am in the morning. Butlers Chocolate, Boat Basin, Swimming with Dolphins, and if you are really brave " a friendly trip to 9Zero" :P

Long live Pakistan!

Both Karachi and Islamabad stands in different category.

It is like comparing New york with Washington D.C.

Not that points, I am talking about clean environment, old buildings, poor transportation, roads, vandalizing, many beggars, and high pollutions. Karachi has lost its special status from where it used to be the best city.

Now similar to Kabul or any degrading city.

Karachi has it's own charm. What Karachi lacks in clenileness, it makes up for diversity and proving it is a real metropolis of Pakistan. Show me a city where you can have Halwa Puri or Chinese at 3am in the morning. Butlers Chocolate, Boat Basin, Swimming with Dolphins, and if you are really brave " a friendly trip to 9Zero" :P

Long live Pakistan!

Sorry I don't mean to discuss off-topic- Yeah, I already ate Halwa Puri (too much sugars and heavy oil) and delicious Chinese foods. What else Karachi can offer?

Not that points, I am talking about clean environment, old buildings, poor transportation, roads, vandalizing, many beggars, and high pollutions. Karachi has lost its special status from where it used to be the best city.

Now similar to Kabul or any degrading city.

Sorry I don't mean to discuss off-topic- Yeah, I already ate Halwa Puri (too much sugars and heavy oil) and delicious Chinese foods. What else Karachi can offer?

Yar mujse Karachi pay bais na Karoo. It's a great city with its own merits, halwa puri got too many sugars join a gym!!!

Back
Top Bottom