PICTURE - Mig-29K touches INS Vikramaditya's deck

Bl[i]tZ

Reaction score
original.jpg

Older pics -

320389_10150936236717655_2061488019_n.jpg

229854_10150936236947655_1043810963_n.jpg

295383_10150936236857655_1787728379_n.jpg

Its just a touch and go off landing . Nothing to boast about that . The record of IN landing aircrafts on carrier is very poor .

320389_10150936236717655_2061488019_n.jpg

I can't see any MiG 29 in this pic you posted. It must be so stealthy that it's completely disappeared from the visible spectrum!! Wow! :woot: :lol:

Oh My .... Just imagine watching a Mig-29 taking off from this angle ... Incredible will be the sight ... Isn't it ?

229854_10150936236947655_1043810963_n.jpg

I Hope someday I can see Mig-29k Take off from INS Vikramaditya in Real.Seen IAF sukhoi closely in Pune airport.Cant forget the moment, the roring engine.

Its just a touch and go off landing . Nothing to boast about that . The record of IN landing aircrafts on carrier is very poor .

IN has been operating carriers for over 50 years .......

So we have enough knowledge to land aircrafts in carrier ....genius .....

IN has been operating carriers for over 50 years .......

So we have enough knowledge to land aircrafts in carrier ....genius .....

what is there to boast about English junk that you bought ? You speak as if you made the carrier . You damaged your harriers even when they are VTOL , now i pity how you handle STOBAR landing :P

Still much better than PLAN
Typical IQ i must say . You feel 0/0 is 0 . We didnt buy a tiny British carrier just to say we have capability to operate ACC . Still many harriers crashed despite VTOL feature . With in a decade PLAN would be having more ACCs and Aircrafts than you :P Btw you dont have any ACC killer like we have .

what is there to boast about English junk that you bought ? You speak as if you made the carrier . You damaged your harriers even when they are VTOL , now i pity how you handle STOBAR landing :P

Typical IQ i must say . You feel 0/0 is 0 . We didnt buy a tiny British carrier just to say we have capability to operate ACC . Still many harriers crashed despite VTOL feature . With in a decade PLAN would be having more ACCs and Aircrafts than you :P Btw you dont have any ACC killer like we have .

Chinese sole carrier is an ukranian junk which will most probably operate a copied su33 which is a chinese junk ....

Harriers are one of the most complesx aircrafts ever made .....Just because a aircraft has VTOL doesnot mean it will not crash ....

Next decade , ACC killer ----- usual chinese rants:wave:

And your high IQ is saying10/0 is 10 :woot:
Typical Chinese IQ :D
You buy a rusting bucket we buy a in service ACC from UK ??? Do you need some IQ boost to understand what is/was junk ??? Really ???
If you would have care to read test pilots are Russians and not IN but you know not your mistake :D
On topic: Nice pics :)

Back
Top Bottom