What's new

Pics and details from LoC where BAT attack was Repulsed today

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was officer commanding I would shoot those two "Pak*is" myself. First for eracting a bunker on top that sticks out like a sore thumb and then to stand next to it - on top of the hill making perfect silhouette. If this indeed is real and not more Indian bollywood drama.

These are some civilians in a village most probably.

These are some civilians in a village most probably.

As you have spotted with your eagle eye, these are civilians, journalists peering out at the unfriendly exterior in Karachi.

As you have spotted with your eagle eye, these are civilians, journalists peering out at the unfriendly exterior in Karachi.

With that much greenery i am moving back to Karachi any time lol

It has the beach.

The happening pLace. With a capital L.

These are civilians. You hypocrite mother of all terrorists Indian who probably lives in rape capital of the world i mean India.

You have a snowflake problem.

With that much greenery i am moving back to Karachi any time lol

It has the beach.

The happening pLace. With a capital L.

These are civilians. You hypocrite mother of all terrorists Indian who probably lives in rape capital of the world i mean India.

You have a snowflake problem.

Oh dear. :undecided: You seem to be overwrought.

Was it something I said? :p:

Oh dear. :undecided: You seem to be overwrought.

Was it something I said? :p:

Innocent civilians being killed..

Yeah.

And why are you so happy?

Hypocrisy being exposed?

Hypocrite Indian

Lol

I love my foreign policy blunders.

Different geography, but what does those pictures prove?

nothing... that some one in indian army had a camera... or may be a mobile phone with camera... that's about it...

that there is Pakistani flag flying on top that so call top secret bat observation and launch pad .... and it seems no body wants to disguise or hide it.... that some body took some random photos and posted a brain fart on facebook, as no firing was reported by either side on media yesterday.... and given 2 may be injured ...indian army would have announced a huge victory,... that did not happen ..... soo

Innocent civilians being killed..

Yeah.

And why are you so happy?

Hypocrisy being exposed?

Hypocrite Indian

Lol

I love my foreign policy blunders.

Please join the fan club. We meet Wednesdays, sing a lewd version of the Indian national anthem, drink Cow Cola and eat Cow Chips, and then dance a lungi dance.

You will so greatly enjoy yourself.

Please join the fan club. We meet Wednesdays, sing a lewd version of the Indian national anthem, drink Cow Cola and eat Cow Chips, and then dance a lungi dance.

You will so greatly enjoy yourself.

People like you represent India and apparently Portugal as well since 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom