Pic of 2nd Syrian MiG-29M2 emerges

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
065691.jpg

Syria ordered 24 MiG-29M2's.

I don't understand why Syria is Russia's only ME ally. By supporting Syria, isn't Russia is also supporting Iran and Iraq?

Iraq how ?

I think it is interested keeping its bases in the region. That is an important reason enough

Russia's insistence is any change in a country must be bought about by its own country men and not by external forcs which is true !!!
India, indonesia, pakistan, south africa all bought changes without any external help and even now tunisia and egypt bought the change by themselves !!!
The syrian oppostion for its power hunger wants the americans in , which will be a fatal mistake in due course of future !!
If the opposition had enough support, the revolution would have been bought on by now, and so they are asking western nations for help !!!
I completely support russia's stand, though however the recent bloodshed in syria could have been avoided !!!
I believe a change must be bought by president assad !!!

Really its amazing to see that, why didn't they went for J-10/J-10S like 50 of them and JF-17 Block-II with the dual seater at later stage?

I don't understand why Syria is Russia's only ME ally. By supporting Syria, isn't Russia is also supporting Iran and Iraq?

I wouldn't consider Iran and Iraq direct allies of Russia, unlike Syria. I would however say that Syria is a common ally of Russia, Iran, and Iraq.

Really its amazing to see that, why didn't they went for J-10/J-10S like 50 of them and JF-17 Block-II with the dual seater at later stage?

Syria is traditionally the client of Russia, at least we should know our place and not to interfere Russia's arm deal with Syria.

Unless if Syria really needs for emergency against the present insurgency, maybe a soft loan is possible.

Awesome, I don't if the Yak-130 deal was a good deal for Syria. I really don't know that much about jets and air force lol.
But this is a great move for Syria. I'm also hopping Syria will work with China soon. However, for now Russia will be the best seller for Syria and Syria only knows how to use Russian military and arms.

Awesome, I don't if the Yak-130 deal was a good deal for Syria. I really don't know that much about jets and air force lol.
But this is a great move for Syria. I'm also hopping Syria will work with China soon. However, for now Russia will be the best seller for Syria and Syria only knows how to use Russian military and arms.

Maybe we could supply the tangible goods/necessities for Syria.

Syria is a good customer of Russian...

As per World Bank Syria has $20 Billion foreign currency in reserve and around 900 tons of Gold.

what Assad should do rush some amount to buy weapons this will keep NATO at bay and will get more russian and chinese support.

SU 30 MKK 50 Aircraft off the shelf
MiG 29 MKK2 50 Aircraft off the shelf
SU 300 PMU 10 batteries off the shelf
P-800 surface to sea Missile 10 batteries off the shelf
3M82 MOSKIT anti-ship missile 10 batteries off the shelf

Syria is a good customer of Russian...

As per World Bank Syria has $20 Billion foreign currency in reserve and around 900 tons of Gold.

what Assad should do rush some amount to buy weapons this will keep NATO at bay and will get more russian and chinese support.

SU 30 MKK 50 Aircraft off the shelf
MiG 29 MKK2 50 Aircraft off the shelf
SU 300 PMU 10 batteries off the shelf
P-800 surface to sea Missile 10 batteries off the shelf
3M82 MOSKIT anti-ship missile 10 batteries off the shelf

What this SOB should do is stop killing women and children and not view syria as his devine right.
One man, one vote. Let the people decide.
Just another dog dictator.

Are you people aware assad's worth is $120B. That's him imagine his Peers, literally Syria is a golden land with estimate $300B worth of exploits now with worst economies west wouldn't want to lose a chance grabbing what's left in that part of the land.

This is good stuff. Syria should also upgrade the existing Migs to SMT standard. It'll still be hard to counter Israel's massive air force, but it'll go a long ways.

Back
Top Bottom