What's new

PIA "leaks" on twitter

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some one claming to be working in PIA is giving all internal info on twitter. PIA WATCH (@WatchPia) | Twitter

h35UEXIv_normal.png PIA WATCH @WatchPia · 6h 6 hours ago
Brkng news. Govt has approved Rs13Billion for PIA thru any bank altho PIA is being sold to Qatar. Whats going on? Anyone can stop this loot.

PIA WATCH @WatchPia · 16h 16 hours ago
ShujAzeem @azeem695 says PIA is leasing aircraft as per NwazSharf vision in a hurry. Nwaz also selling PIA to Qatar in a hurry. So whats rt?

h35UEXIv_normal.png PIA WATCH @WatchPia · 17h 17 hours ago
We at PIA r worried why hordes of new "leased" planes r being inducted when PIA is up for sale to Qatar. Only reason: "Kickbacks" @azeem695

h35UEXIv_normal.png PIA WATCH @WatchPia · Oct 29
Gen H-Gul said PIA was used in 1971 to move troops via SriLanka. It is a huge strategic need of Army/PAF n no corrupt politician can sell it

Thks Dr Shahid @Shahidmasooddr for gtg Gen Hamid Gul on ur show who stated: PIA is part of Pak Defence Strategy n cannot be sold2 a forever.

h35UEXIv_normal.png PIA WATCH @WatchPia · Oct 29
There r serious concerns in army and security people abt handing ovr PIA to Qatar or any forener as PIA is a badly needed ntl security asset

Lol what stupid idiots. If Qatar takes over PIA, they'll have to pay for the lease. And if gov't doesn't give money to PIA, it'll shut down within a month. PSO already threatened to cut fuel supplies if bills not paid.

PIA isn't buying the airplanes, just leasing. And only 26% shares are being sold.

Don't they teach common sense in Norway? Also I'm going to make a twitter account "watchImran" and post nonsense and then come post it on defense.pk . It'd be very interesting.

Lol what stupid idiots. If Qatar takes over PIA, they'll have to pay for the lease. And if gov't doesn't give money to PIA, it'll shut down within a month. PSO already threatened to cut fuel supplies if bills not paid.

PIA isn't buying the airplanes, just leasing. And only 26% shares are being sold.

Don't they teach common sense in Norway? Also I'm going to make a twitter account "watchImran" and post nonsense and then come post it on defense.pk . It'd be very interesting.

Just like PTI's common sense is owned by non-sensical Sh Rasheed and Qureshi

So too is the common sense of ordinary NRP's stolen like the sock puppet leader.

Sadly.

/thread

Also PIA selling some old jets and engines. Why doesn't this twitter account say "nawaz not allowing selling of old jets/engines until Qatar takes over." Because if PIA sells it now, it pockets the money. If it sells under Qatar, they pocket the money.

Twitter is halal, anything there is good as long as it's bashing Nawaz. But if theguardian, new york times, the economist, us or china or uk says something against imran khan, it's pure lie and nawaz owns china us and uk.

High time to get rid of these Govt blood sucking institutes Like PIA. Steel Mill OGDC and others. These company's are sucking more than 150 billion rupees each year from the budget. So they can stay alive and all these political parties can keep appointing their stooges when in power.
Let PIA go I can guarantee you that 100 times better Airline will emerge from this sale/privitization process.

High time to get rid of these Govt blood sucking institutes Like PIA. Steel Mill OGDC and others. These company's are sucking more than 150 billion rupees each year from the budget. So they can stay alive and all these political parties can keep appointing their stooges when in power.
Let PIA go I can guarantee you that 100 times better Airline will emerge from this sale/privitization process.
Do you know how much profit OGDC gives?

The 10% of shares are worth some $800,000,000.

Yet another ignorant.

PIA employees are talking about it?

Why?

Because if the plan gets through the 17,000 employees (that are being accommodated just for some 36 aircrafts ) will have to put their lazy as$ to work?
From the last two decades the condition of PIA has deteriorated from bad to worst, when it was a part of "Pak defence strategy" as they mention it.How much they cared about it?
The list of their effort menu constituted of:
1-Strikes
2-Strikes
3-Strikes
4-Free trips
5-Administration paying the non-professional & ghost employees for their services in the interest of this "National security asset", just to keep it alive and running somehow.

If they are waiting for a miracle to happen now, then they are just fooling themselves.

Still if i'm not wrong it's a parliament's legislation that is required to hand it over to the sheikhs.So, why these 17000 and increasing number of employees do not ask their representatives in that national house to make a move against it?

Wait!
Why we have to do it when we have twitter and facebook to somehow steal the game away.

Last edited:
Do you know how much profit OGDC gives?

The 10% of shares are worth some $800,000,000.

Yet another ignorant.
Provide me solid information about OGDC since you are Mr.I know all. And since I think you live in Canada YOU are part of that 99% Pakistanis who have learnt nothing since arriving from your Village.

Provide me solid information about OGDC since you are Mr.I know all. And since I think you live in Canada YOU are part of that 99% Pakistanis who have learnt nothing since arriving from your Village.
Village? lollolololololol

I'm better educated than you're and I'm not part of village hood. Now go cry yourself a river, for not being able to be as equally educated or wealthy.

And is Qadri the part of 1%? Lol

Oh I forgot to burst your other bubble, PIA losses have been much less than before. They'll likely be profitable next year.

Village? lollolololololol

I'm better educated than you're and I'm not part of village hood. Now go cry yourself a river, for not being able to be as equally educated or wealthy.

And is Qadri the part of 1%? Lol

Oh I forgot to burst your other bubble, PIA losses have been much less than before. They'll likely be profitable next year.
OHH Really you are better educated than Me, How do you know that, Do you know me ?? I think they forget to tell you during Your Madrassah Training That "" Assumption is the mother of all the F***-Ups"" Now go to your Mommy and Cry Buckets Full.
What a Loser!!!

Someone is angry that they will lose their job. A job that they probably should never have been given in the first place.

PIA has been showing a loss for the past 10 years. It is not an "important national asset".

OHH Really you are better educated than Me, How do you know that, Do you know me ?? I think they forget to tell you during Your Madrassah Training That "" Assumption is the mother of all the F***-Ups"" Now go to your Mommy and Cry Buckets Full.
What a Loser!!!
Lol idiot copying me. Cuz obviously, uneducated can't come up with proper reply, so he copies!

Yes i know you. A small paragraph you write, and look at your grammar. What's "" and caps after every coma? And how can you prove OGDC is loss making entity and isn't valuable?

Some one claming to be working in PIA is giving all internal info on twitter. PIA WATCH (@WatchPia) | Twitter

View attachment 139204 PIA WATCH @WatchPia · 6h 6 hours ago
Brkng news. Govt has approved Rs13Billion for PIA thru any bank altho PIA is being sold to Qatar. Whats going on? Anyone can stop this loot.

PIA WATCH @WatchPia · 16h 16 hours ago
ShujAzeem @azeem695 says PIA is leasing aircraft as per NwazSharf vision in a hurry. Nwaz also selling PIA to Qatar in a hurry. So whats rt?

View attachment 139205 PIA WATCH @WatchPia · 17h 17 hours ago
We at PIA r worried why hordes of new "leased" planes r being inducted when PIA is up for sale to Qatar. Only reason: "Kickbacks" @azeem695

View attachment 139206 PIA WATCH @WatchPia · Oct 29
Gen H-Gul said PIA was used in 1971 to move troops via SriLanka. It is a huge strategic need of Army/PAF n no corrupt politician can sell it

Thks Dr Shahid @Shahidmasooddr for gtg Gen Hamid Gul on ur show who stated: PIA is part of Pak Defence Strategy n cannot be sold2 a forever.

View attachment 139207 PIA WATCH @WatchPia · Oct 29
There r serious concerns in army and security people abt handing ovr PIA to Qatar or any forener as PIA is a badly needed ntl security asset

what internal information are being given here. This can best be described as job fear allegations by really really hard working, benefits over ripping, lazy as a human can be, employee of "the great f'ing people to fly with". Best thing Nawaz can to do for Pakistan is to give away PIA and Steels mills even for free

Lol idiot copying me. Cuz obviously, uneducated can't come up with proper reply, so he copies!

Yes i know you. A small paragraph you write, and look at your grammar. What's "" and caps after every coma? And how can you prove OGDC is loss making entity and isn't valuable?
LOl !! I know you now. A small time High school drop out. The only thing you learned was just half baked Grammar ,was at some yellow painted school, Eheh.
The last thing I will ever do is to copy you...... What a Moron !!! A complete loser !!

Back
Top Bottom