(a) 1.6 Km Run - 8 ½ minutes
. The candidates must qualify the following physical
standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
(b) Push Ups - 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
(c) Sit Ups - 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
(d) Chin Ups - 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
(e) Ditch Crossing - 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’
https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
This is for the general recruit and medical corps.

F.O.X. I got this from the joinpakarmy site:
PHYSICAL TESTS. Candidates are required to qualify following physical tests.
(1) 1.6 km Run - 9 Minutes.
(2) Push Ups - 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(3) Sit Ups - 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(4) Chin Ups - 2 Repetitions in 2 Minute
This is again for Psychologists. It's the same for PAF?

This is easier than Army's.

Asalam O Alaikum. I am currently a UK resident and I want to join the PAF. I have come across the age limit of joining the PAF which is 16-24 I guess. I am turning 16 this march and I want to know what the criteria is to join PAF at age 16 and do you need any qualifications, if yes then what? Can I just get all the information that i need to know in this case. Ill be grateful if I could get a reply ASAP.

Hello why are these threads regarding joining PAF so dead. Literally no one replies to nothing, be nice and please let me others know about what they need to know.
Can anybody please tell me about the medical tests they take for joining the PAF and what kind of tests are taken?
Also, this man told me that he tried to join PAF but failed the medical test and it was because when he stood straight with his feet closed together, there wasn't any gap between his knees, and this was the reason he said he was unfit, can I get to know if thats right or not?

So to become a GDP, what Alevels are needed?
A Levels in,
Physics, Maths AND Biology
Or
Physics Maths OR Biology.
My point is that is there a choice in Maths and Biology or do i have to do all three!

Whould any one please tell me that what type of physical test is for females? What are terms and conditions for females to join PAF?

Whould any one please tell me that what type of physical test is for females? What are terms and conditions for females to join PAF?
there will be a intial computer based test and initial medical test . there is no physical test like running etc in PAF as compared to army .

Back
Top Bottom