What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

pak vs zim guys what do u think who will win this match

What?
God, some people are just desperate.
what desperate? Facts are facts. History is different from myths. Maurya empire is a fact, Kushaan empire is a fact, Gupta empire is a fact.

Now we all know u guys r taught that world started with Islam n other all r here to shag. We never tried to break ur shells. So why worry bout my explanation?

Ok. Ok. You are different than Indians. Now be happy and don't worry. India isn't gonna attack you.

what desperate? Facts are facts. History is different from myths. Maurya empire is a fact, Kushaan empire is a fact, Gupta empire is a fact.

Now we all know u guys r taught that world started with Islam n other all r here to shag. We never tried to break ur shells. So why worry bout my explanation?

Ok. Ok. You are different than Indians. Now be happy and don't worry. India isn't gonna attack you.

You are getting desperate, wannabes :)

As Similar Europeans are to Africans.

Not at all most of us look at purely racial prospect, No Ummah here, Just because a Somalian is a Muslim doesn't mean I am his keeper.

Unfortunately Indians think Pakistan is Punjab and everyone looks similar to them or speaks the same lingo but how misinformed they are that pakistan is diverse and bigger than that.

Are you going to kindly elaborate to what similarity you and your grandad shared with Biharis or Tamils or even Assamese and so on?.
hey wise guynow u are right that pakistan is more than punjab but wise guy you forgot to mention owt of 18 corore pakistanies punjabies alone constitute more than 10.5 corore hence be it your army , police beurocracy or judiciarry it has more than 85% punjabi pakistani based

now wise guy how come my grandad comes here or is that since you dont know who are your dad or grandad or whateverdosent means others are like you .... be in your limits

as for lingo it hardlli matters in india here there are more than 23 official languages and a student can choose which language he wants to persue in india every child from earli ages learns & studies his mother tounge which can be hindi , bengali , tamil , telgu , kannad malyalam , punjabi or any other then onli in 5th standard english is started as his second language and when he comes in 6th he is given a choice of any other third language at it can either be hindi (in case of non hindi speakers) or german , french ,spanish sanskrit or any otherwhich he chooses if there is a choice

now whats your point smart guy

as for this thread i think its uselesspakistanies and indians are not sameand no ammount of good deeds can make either pakistanies love indians as to many pakistanies HUIB UL WATANI/Patriotism means acute sense hate and revnge and so called Ehsaas E Kamtarri and now even Ehsaas E Mehroomi too so thanks but no thanks we are not aleast bid like pakistanies thats it

hey wise guynow u are right that pakistan is more than punjab but wise guy you forgot to mention owt of 18 corore pakistanies punjabies alone constitute more than 10.5 corore hence be it your army , police beurocracy or judiciarry it has more than 85% punjabi pakistani based

now wise guy how come my grandad comes here or is that since you dont know who are your dad or grandad or whateverdosent means others are like you .... be in your limits

as for lingo it hardlli matters in india here there are more than 23 official languages and a student can choose which language he wants to persue in india every child from earli ages learns & studies his mother tounge which can be hindi , bengali , tamil , telgu , kannad malyalam , punjabi or any other then onli in 5th standard english is started as his second language and when he comes in 6th he is given a choice of any other third language at it can either be hindi (in case of non hindi speakers) or german , french ,spanish sanskrit or any otherwhich he chooses if there is a choice

now whats your point smart guy

as for this thread i think its uselesspakistanies and indians are not sameand no ammount of good deeds can make either pakistanies love indians as to many pakistanies HUIB UL WATANI/Patriotism means acute sense hate and revnge and so called Ehsaas E Kamtarri and now even Ehsaas E Mehroomi too so thanks but no thanks we are not aleast bid like pakistanies thats it
Army is 85% Punjab?
The ethnic composition of the armed forces is a mix of the various regionalethnic groups of Pakistan, with the numerical military strength of each ethnic group being more or less proportional to the national ethnic composition – reflecting similarity with the country's demographics. As of 2007, Punjabis, the largest ethnic group in the country, were the largest ethnic group in the military constituting just over 57% of the army.[1] The Saraikis of southern Punjab are also counted among the recruitment from Punjab. The second largest regional recruitment comes from Sindh (including ethnic Sindhis andUrdu-speakers), constituting 17% of the army based on 2011 projections by the ISPR.[1] The Pashtuns constitute about 14.5% of the army.[1] The Balochcomprised 4% of the army as of 2011 projections.[1] Likewise, military personnel from Azad Kashmir and Gilgit–Baltistan constituted about 9% of the army.[1]
:pakistan:

a9b8b39735dfb5ba3f98a678713b6a2ae95c0b75861eed67bea78b5081bcde60.jpg

Army is 85% Punjab?
The ethnic composition of the armed forces is a mix of the various regionalethnic groups of Pakistan, with the numerical military strength of each ethnic group being more or less proportional to the national ethnic composition – reflecting similarity with the country's demographics. As of 2007, Punjabis, the largest ethnic group in the country, were the largest ethnic group in the military constituting just over 57% of the army.[1] The Saraikis of southern Punjab are also counted among the recruitment from Punjab. The second largest regional recruitment comes from Sindh (including ethnic Sindhis andUrdu-speakers), constituting 17% of the army based on 2011 projections by the ISPR.[1] The Pashtuns constitute about 14.5% of the army.[1] The Balochcomprised 4% of the army as of 2011 projections.[1] Likewise, military personnel from Azad Kashmir and Gilgit–Baltistan constituted about 9% of the army.[1]
:pakistan:

a9b8b39735dfb5ba3f98a678713b6a2ae95c0b75861eed67bea78b5081bcde60.jpg
so now saraikies and punjabies are diffrent ?

and when things dont look good for pakistani argument wikipedia is a disgrace or a baised webside doing saazish against pakistanies acording to pakistanies

but suddenlli wikipedia is good for pakistanies if it supports there argument

images

so now saraikies and punjabies are diffrent ?

and when things dont look good for pakistani argument wikipedia is a disgrace or a baised webside doing saazish against pakistanies acording to pakistanies

but suddenlli wikipedia is good for pakistanies if it supports there argument

images
The Saraikis of southern Punjab are also counted among the recruitment from Punjab that means total recruitment from Punjab is 57% keep in mind that Punjab makes up 65% of Pakistan,s population

Same old, it's like you guys do it on purpose. I'll repeat it for one last time, in case you didn't understand my point:
saying Indians are the same as Pakistanis is very problematic. The truth of the matter is simply that North Indians (i.e. Punjab, Delhi, Rajasthan, UP) are similar to Eastern Pakistanis (Kashmir, Punjab, Sindh); the other Indic (or Indo-Aryan) speaking people (i.e. Bengalis and Marathi) are a bit similar to us. KP and Balochistan people have nothing to do with you; Dravidians and North-Easterners have nothing to do with us.
And if you're going to talk about genetics, then I believe they're no more related to us than Kurds or Armenians.
I've met Kurds, Amernians, Telugu and Tamil people in the UK. All of them have that slight hint of familiarity in facial features (much more so than Turkish, Arabs or Europeans), but nothing overt, and I wouldn't consider either of the two groups to be more like us.

Salam.

What should this thread eat to grow up as a Featured Thread :undecided:. It is 18 pages old already but :undecided: but :undecided: but:undecided:

Every pakistani living in their shithole acts like they've traveled the world lol

Here's a fun fact. pakistani girls in the US are very... let's say not so conservative ;)

Hey midget did i hit nerves :pop:

Hey midget did i hit nerves :pop:
No offence but you are a Punjabi Mussalman aka least martial people in the sub continent. History proves this. Posting random British quotes shows nothing because they said that about almost every group.

Back
Top Bottom