What's new

Photos of the Chinese Armed Forces

There is no need. I am sure they are attracted to words such as "China" and "Pakistan" like the red cloth to the bull.

They are either watching all of this with a big "O" in the mouth or they are thinking of their "Agni 5" again.
#
I am so happy China is our allies. If I was indian I would be crying a river and no sleep tonight.

Still taller than most of those in earlier images... :lol:
Whats the physical requirements for regular Chinese to enter PLA ??

Most of the young PLA soldiers are around 180cm, not much different from the US soldiers.

4437e6581af3104901c906.jpg

4437e6581af31049015f01.jpg

4437e6581af31049017703.jpg

4437e6581af31049021107.jpg

4437e6581af31049021b08.jpg

4437e6581af31049022209.jpg

4437e6581af31049022d0a.jpg

Most of the young PLA soldiers are around 180cm, not much different from the US soldiers.

Do ther 180cm soldiers come from some specific province or is it compulsory if you are 180cm and above you have to join the pla? I have been to china dude. 180cm men are a rare species.

In Aus to avoid discriminating people of chinese origin they have tweaked the min height standards for the law enforcement and armed forces.

Do ther 180cm soldiers come from some specific province or is it compulsory if you are 180cm and above you have to join the pla? I have been to china dude. 180cm men are a rare species.

In Aus to avoid discriminating people of chinese origin they have tweaked the min height standards for the law enforcement and armed forces.

Dude im 6 feet my parents think im short...average height ..... :( what do you think is the ideal height for men?

Being tall does not win you wars, but being well trained, conditioned and equipt will ;)

I asked the least Height, Chest and weight requirements to enter PLA.... I can see How tall those soldiers are from the images :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Pretty sure they are fitter and can run more laps than your regular Indian recruits as shown above. Heck, the guy looks malnourished! :lol:

How much do they run BTW ??... for a selection ??... and How much jump do they have to make ??

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Dude im 6 feet my parents think im short...average height ..... :( what do you think is the ideal height for men?

Are your parents 7feet tall like Khali ??

Being tall does not win you wars, but being well trained, conditioned and equipt will ;)

Say that to your friend who is claiming that every soldier in PLA is 180cm tall.... do they really have to be that tall.

many more volunteers than needed so the higher ups can get really picky

Back
Top Bottom