What's new

Photos of the Chinese Armed Forces

CCTV: Chinese special force 【大家好,给大家介绍一下,这是我男朋友@特种
hearta_org.gif
兵】
中国特种兵被誉为“国之利刃”,他们是中国军队里神秘而重要的群体,也是军事对抗中不可或缺的存在,无论高空还是深海,从狙击猎杀到荒野生存,他们一次又一次用实力赢得了世界的瞩目。 (央广军事)
Disclaimer: I do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
8s10W9b.jpg
fiKsp0i.jpg
5uw6NKw.jpg
dLmmZJs.jpg
OPBf8Xp.jpg
kQqL51Y.jpg
4jb3WBn.jpg
wsxerbH.jpg
P9KXEJi.jpg

The related CCTV footage can be seen here:

火力-2017·青铜峡远程火箭炮多弹种多方式昼夜打击
The new footage link:

Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) in live-fire training in Firepower-2017 Qingtongxia exercise
火力-2017·青铜峡远程火箭炮多弹种多方式昼夜打击

In celebrating the People's Republic's 68th Anniversary, October 1st :china: :china:
CCTV 中国中央电视台 just released an excellent, high quality series of "documentary" with topic on military on 30 September 2017. Unfortunately the series of EIGHT episodes in 1080P resolution, with each episode of app. 40 minutes, have no English subtitles, so for those viewers who don't understand Chinese, just enjoy the many cool footages of military stuffs, which are seamlessly integrated into those EIGHT episodes.

《强军》【国庆特别节目】
Making Armed Forces Powerful【National Day Special】

Here's the 60-sec TRAILER of the series :enjoy:
Making Armed Forces Powerful Series - 60-second Trailer 《强军》 60秒宣传片

Making Armed Forces Powerful - Episode-1:Pursuing Dream 《强军》 第一集 逐梦

Further uploads by CCTV中国中央电视台 - the 2nd batch on 03 Oct 2017:
previously I thought the series only had four episodes :P

Making Armed Forces Powerful - Episode-5: Bath of Fire 《强军》 第五集 浴火

Making Armed Forces Powerful - Episode-6: Striding Across 《强军》 第六集 跨越

Making Armed Forces Powerful - Episode-7: Iron Law 《强军》 第七集 铁律

Making Armed Forces Powerful - Episode-8: Mighty Force 《强军》 第八集 伟力

Last edited:
CCTV News recently reported a Shockwave Hypersonic Wind Tunnel in the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) in Beijing. The program noted that the Pentagon's annual report has been concerned about such wind tunnel for four consecutive years. (part of the pictures came from a Weibo's user: 沉默的山羊)
The JF-12 Shockwave Hypersonic Wind Tunnel, which is called the "Hyper-Gigantic Dragon" by its international counterpart, is a long tube of metallic material, 265 meters long, ranking first in term of length among the world's shockwave wind tunnels. To do this piping is not easy at all, the first project of ultra high pressure and large diameter alloy steel design technology and ultra high pressure detonation segment clamping design technology of double-layered membrane machine, and in collaboraton with the Northern Heavy Industry to make breakthrough in processing technology of high-strength alloy steel pipe with large diameter deep hole. (Editor in chief: Wang Jingyu, SN194)

(please do not hesitate to improve this translation if you see any inaccuracy!)

Here's an old CCTV footage uploaded by Henri KENHMANN (East Pendulum) on Nov 2, 2012

中国航天 - China JF-12 Shockwave Hypersonic Wind Tunnel
In CN with no EngSub.
What's the Hypersonic Wind Tunnel? Why is it important?

"The Chinese nation is no longer satisfied with living like a farmer who eyes nothing but his own piece of land and a family to raise. We are looking up into space now."

Scramjet engines mix together air and liquid fuel at supersonic speeds, to result in the rapid combustion that propels aircraft and missiles at hypersonic speeds over Mach 5. In September 2015, Professor Wang Zhenguo received an award from the Chinese Society for Aeronautics and Astronautics (CSAA) for the successful development of China's first scramjet engine over the past decade.

China has the world's largest Hypersonic Wind Tunnel, the JF-12. The JF-12 can produce speeds of up to Mach 9 (NASA's Hypersonic Wind Tunnel reaches to only Mach 7). The JF-12 would provide Chinese scientists with a convenient way to observe supersonic airflow of different scramjet configurations, in addition to directly testing material durability in laboratory conditions, rather than having to make difficult and expensive high-altitude engine test flights.

And old article from October 2015, yet it's still worth of reading if one is new to this technology.

Chinese Hypersonic Engine Wins Award, Reshapes Speed Race? | Popular Science (2015)
https://www.popsci.com/chinese-hypersonic-engine-wins-award-reshapes-speed-race

A newer short footage on the China's Hypersonic Wind Tunnel (Sep 2017)
No EngSub

Last edited:
The Iron Fist #陆战猛虎铁甲雄风##防空盾牌# 第78集团军某旅机动至科尔沁草原展开炮兵、防空兵协同火力打击演练,锤炼部队实战能力
good_org.gif

Disclaimer: i do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
fhilZqK.gif
KZGKfSa.gif
70L2e1G.gif
RDb6UPR.gif
DrOAx3b.gif
7O4Sj61.gif

A precaution exercise at the tibet high plateau against a specific suspect(防止印度再挑衅!解放军重炮部队高原齐射演练)
Disclaimer: i do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
VHOPeSy.jpg
kd1BHAs.jpg
i1bwlAj.jpg
kcVVbWy.jpg
GmG2RdF.jpg
HUQoqZ7.jpg
0vnbXKD.jpg
2MwBvz2.jpg
7rbHEUo.jpg
Bn2SdIy.jpg
pEee2kB.jpg
IGD6SRR.jpg
GZDhcoq.jpg
7KJHQN0.jpg
jrcjJde.jpg

Type 99 MBT (东北虎下山!解放军99式坦克随机射击霸气十足)
C3Yvid.gif
Pn6GaA.gif
pqaXpG.gif
6KqQC6.gif
BtQebN.gif
ORzwUM.gif
jdiXEU.gif
0iUZax.gif

Absolute fire power unleashed (世界最强低空压制火力!我军武直和火炮联合打击)
jlzvClN.gif
3MviDOZ.gif
APiSRA7.gif
O4Pk9ix.gif
1fHtj2P.gif
syg1UXJ.gif
D46Mmzg.gif
S8RLZXE.gif

Back
Top Bottom