What's new

Photos of LCH trials

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
Exclusive photos of the ongoing sea-level trials of the second prototype of India's Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) on the outskirts of the Chennai. Check out that sexy cockpit shot as the pilots near the East coast. The last photo, also taken from the LCH, shows the IAF chase Mi-8 from Yelahanka air force station that's flying with and observing/recording the LCH during the current round of sea-level trials. The trials will continue for another 7-9 days.

LCH1+(1280x960).jpg

LCH2+(1280x960).jpg

LCH+hovering+-Tambaram.jpg

LCH+over+the+East+Coast.jpg

LCH+overflies+the+Bharat+Benz+factory+enroute+to+the+East+Coast.jpg

The+chase+Mi-8+accompanying+the+LCH+as+seen+from+the+LCH.jpg

Wow .... beautifull........LCH looks $exy .......

Its Army Aviation Pilots who are testing it and modifications have been conducted under feed back from IA , but still IAF on the LCH , seems like both will have standard version , and since IA will have 3 times more fleet then IAF , IA is doing the talking and not IAF

Kerala for most of its parts and Karnataka for the majority are green. This is the northern part of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu has vast barren tracts. Low rainfall

not only that, our state government for the sake of development have destroyed forests and trees on road sides to expand human centric townships.
i really have my state government for their anti - nature policy to agument human civilization in short terms.

on topic, i was not aware that the copter is undergoing trails in TN, was it not BANGLORE

This project is already delayed by 2 years, HAL needs to work hard to start induction by the end of 2012..And it should be mass produced, 114 and 64 are not going to help HAL they neeed more orders from domestic as well as foreign market..
What about the thrid prototype, when we r going to see it ??

Excellent Pics, It will give a additional power to the Strike Corps of Indian army, What India has to do is boost the capablities of Holding coprs also for a limited offensives along International borders. For this India has to Induct more Artillery guns, Aviation assets etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom